• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

Seriously all this bullshit is ridiculous.

Broncos waste a 2nd rd pick on a QB last year instead of taking somebody who could have helped them win.

Patriots waste a 3rd rd pick on a QB two years ago instead of taking somebody who could have helped them win.

Jets spend a 2nd rd pick to replace Mark Fucking Sanchez and people act like its a woeful pick. Give me a break.

Geno Smith is good. All he has to work on is

• being accurate
  • throwing deep
  • timing
  • footwork
  • seam passes
  • over the middle passes
  • reading defenses
  • pocket presence

Other then that, he's a good pick.

ChanHuk

Banned
Will be a long term piece on the line, but just unexpected. Lotta good defensive players still available and Lacy still there. DMC won't play 16 games this year and is in a contract year, unlikely to be resigned.

So you want a injury prone back to supplement another injury prone back? The Raiders will find a fatty in the 3rd round to plug the middle or get a RB. Levone Bell or Monte Ball will be there in the 3rd.

Godslay

Banned
Some had him pegged for Denver's 2nd pick. Interesting.

Geno Smith is good. All he has to work on is

• being accurate
  • throwing deep
  • timing
  • footwork
  • seam passes
  • over the middle passes
  • reading defenses
  • pocket presence

Other then that, he's a good pick.

I see what you did there. :jnc

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
jetsshrug.gif

iblNi1oLaEMXii.gif

:jnc I have a feeling this will be getting as much use as buttfumble.gif this season.

Mrbob

Damn it, I wanted him for the Bears. :/

All the decent remaining linebackers left are being picked up. Good job Phil. You better get Arthur Brown now.

Minter! YES! Got one of my top 3 wants in this round :D Extra 4th rounder with Minter makes it even sweeter! Loving my new GM :D Too bad my other top two wants are taken and one by the Niners :|

Wes

venison crêpe
@AdamSchefter 2m

For former Dolphin WR Davone Bess, MIA and CLEV swapped draft spots in two rounds, including the 4th rd. There were no actual pick given up.

tumblr_micp1ve43x1s3i8p0o1_500.gif

squicken

Broncos waste a 2nd rd pick on a QB last year instead of taking somebody who could have helped them win.

Patriots waste a 3rd rd pick on a QB two years ago instead of taking somebody who could have helped them win.

Jets spend a 2nd rd pick to replace Mark Fucking Sanchez and people act like its a woeful pick. Give me a break.

You guys have no WRs or OLs. You will get him killed and ruin him if you play him.

VALIS

You're even questioning it? These same people call the Jets franchise the worst in the league when they've made the playoffs 7 of the past 15 seasons. Dolphins have made it 1 of the last 9. Lions have made it 1 of the last 13. Those franchises actually blow. The Jets are just very circus-like.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
@AdamSchefter 2m

For former Dolphin WR Davone Bess, MIA and CLEV swapped draft spots in two rounds, including the 4th rd. There were no actual pick given up.

tumblr_micp1ve43x1s3i8p0o1_500.gif

One of the two rounds the #Browns and #Dolphins swapped picks in was fourth, #Browns get 111, #Dolphins get 104, per @AdamSchefter

Good old Mary Kay is the best retweeter in the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom