• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

First three games for the J-E-T-S this season:

Week 1 - Hosting Revis Island and the Bucs ... cue the Milliner comparisons
Week 2 - Visiting the Hated Patriots
Week 3 - Geno vs. EJ Manuel... in a battle of the clipboard holders

Bowser

josephperson: Dave Gettleman said team called asking if Panthers would trade next year's 1st-round pick for a 2nd-rd pick this year. He didn't call back.

lol y'all ain't dealin' with Hurney no more

ari

Banned
Was hoping for a cb, but bostic is a nice pickup.

Oh well, going out. Bears got shit to trade so.nothing til tomorrow for me. :/

Doorman

I was still at work when the second round started, but I heard while I was there what the Lions chose to do with their second-round pick. A 5'11" cornerback from Mississippi State.

While grocery shopping and on my way home, I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with any sort of logic to explain what's happened. During that span, upon arriving home, my impression has basically boiled down to a single word, that I'm literally muttering out loud to myself like it's some sort of religious mantra.

Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers. Losers.

So more defense. I know defense is the most important but I am so bored of our good defense boring offense. I guess we have plans for the OL through free agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom