• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

jergrah

Really like Miami's pick here of Taylor -- preferred him over every other CB taken this round. Was worried Skins would scoop him.

TheFatOne

I turn on the radio hear the Pats pick a cover linebacker and I hear the dumb ass complain that they should have taken a WR/Corner. The local sports media is fucking clueless in the New England area. It's not like the Pats haven't been able to cover RBs since 07 or have the slowest linebacker core in the NFL. Sports radio in New England is fucking terrible. Hope the Pats don't pick a WR at all just to hear the bitter tears.

Colasante

I was hoping Baltimore to start to fade into obscurity next year, but they're shoring up their weaknesses pretty well so far in free agency and the draft. Maybe they won't have a steep fall off.

jbug617

Banned
GB should take Lacy now.

I turn on the radio hear the Pats pick a cover linebacker and I hear the dumb ass complain that they should have taken a WR/Corner. The local sports media is fucking clueless in the New England area. It's not like the Pats haven't been able to cover RBs since 07 or have the slowest linebacker core in the NFL. Sports radio in New England is fucking terrible. Hope the Pats don't pick a WR at all just to hear the bitter tears.

To beat the Pats, have someone catch it out the back field. Our LB can't cover anyone.

Doorman

Hey, at least you have radio talking about the draft at all. The only sports-related anything going on around here right now is playing the stupid Tigers game. Pff, there are 162 baseball games, only one draft. Why have the same game on the AM mirror as well?

cdyhybrid

We just own you on and off the field!

Z8wZC9u.jpg

That backup TE is surely going to make up those 29 points!

Gonna be great when Kam makes him cry like he did VD.

Duxxy3

It's the tavon wilson scenario again. A decent, versatile, player but he is drafted one or two rounds early. They can use a linebacker that can cover TE/RB's, but it's lower on my priority lists.

TheFatOne

It's the tavon wilson scenario again. A decent, versatile, player but he is drafted one or two rounds early. They can use a linebacker that can cover TE/RB's, but it's lower on my priority lists.

I don't know why it's lower on anyones priority list. Cover linebackers and corner/safeties are the pats biggest need. Even with the shit WRs they have now the offense will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom