• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
v1VHSwD.jpg

Because when you think Deion Sanders, you think baseball....

Dude could have been even better in football had he focused solely on that.

Milchjon

I didnt wait for the post credit scene, maybe that would have made me like the ending better. I was a bit disappointed
that the game totally spoils the twist. Once you get to Comstock's ship he tells Elizabeth that Booker isnt who he seems, which made it clear that they were the same person. The whole many worlds thing felt very Quantum Leap.

I don't think it would totally alter your opinion, it's only a bit food for thought.

I'm not familiar with that show, so for me it felt fresh.

I don't think it would totally alter your opinion, it's only a bit food for thought.

I'm not familiar with that show, so for me it felt fresh.

It did like the game, the combat was much better then the first 2 games, I just didnt think the story was mindbending like it seems most others did. I will have to check youtube for the post credit scene.

It did like the game, the combat was much better then the first 2 games, I just didnt think the story was mindbending like it seems most others did. I will have to check youtube for the post credit scene.

i don't want to come off like the story was some shit from outerspace that no other story (in cinema or gaming) has ever explored it was just out of left field for me and i loved it. still many questions unanswered and the story is very much open ended.

i sure wish they explored
songbirds
story a bit more. maybe in the DLC!

i don't want to come off like the story was some shit from outerspace that no other story (in cinema or gaming) has ever explored it was just out of left field for me and i loved it. still many questions unanswered and the story is very much open ended.

i sure wish they explored
songbirds
story a bit more. maybe in the DLC!

I cant wait to see what they do with DLC, tons of stuff they can explore.

Game of Thrones and baseball?

Wooooooooooooooo!

Got tickets for the home opener. My third home opener but first after a winning season so we're bracing for a mob of bandwagoners. Even then I don't see how it could top the '09 opener I went to. That was Teixeira's first game as a Yankee after spurning the O's, the boos were so loud the stadium felt like it was vibrating. Of course we had another losing season and the Yanks won it all, but that day was magic.

I told my brother bring me Somthing tasty to eat, he shows up with jolly ranchers, I threw it back at him and told him do I look 5 to you!

Got tickets for the home opener. My third home opener but first after a winning season so we're bracing for a mob of bandwagoners. Even then I don't see how it could top the '09 opener I went to. That was Teixeira's first game as a Yankee after spurning the O's, the boos were so loud the stadium felt like it was vibrating. Of course we had another losing season and the Yanks won it all, but that day was magic.

I've only been to one opening day for any sport, but it was when we opened Camden Yards for the first time, so I'll take it. I also went to last game ever at Memorial Stadium ( Ravens v Oilers). After it was over, everyone started stomping on their seats to break them and take them home, but they confiscated them as we exited. I wish I did a better job concealing my piece, that would have been cool to have.

bionic77

You mean the cool club on that runs on gaf going to every religious thread being a jackass? Nah I stay away from them because they are cunty and seems like it'll be ban parade on them sooner or later.
Unless the rules change you can pretty much say whatever you want in the religion thread as long as you are trolling religion in some fashion. The bans are only for those who are taking a viewpoint that is positive towards religion.

on one hand i will never participate in organized religion. just not for me. on the other hand i don't really see the value in tearing down someones religion in front of them. if it helps you get through the day then thumbs up to whatever religion does that for you

but i will say i can't fucking stand people knocking on my door wanting to preach or asking me on the street or whatever. no offense but go fuck yourself

Can you expand on the hate part?

not speaking on his behalf but the game dragged a bit in the middle. not sure why every game has to have some kind of fetch quest to extend the gametime. i would've been fine if bioshock was a 6-8 hour game!

maybe that's what he's talking about.... or maybe something else! i was so pumped when SPOILER SPOILER DONT LOOK AT THIS IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED THE GAME!
you go back to rapture at the end. i was expecting my boy andrew ryan to pop out or something!

ChanHuk

Banned
Well I need another game to play now, I just beat Valkyria Chronicles and I'll go and say its my favorite game this generation. Sega better be reviving the series on PS4.

ChanHuk

Banned
Wasnt there some others on PSP ?

There's 2 sequels on the PSP, VC2 got translated and VC3 got shit canned (Some fans are making a translation patch). From what I've read VC2 is just a piece of shit compared to VC1. I actually found my PSP, its only $10 for VC2 on PSN.

bionic77

Roll out right to the side line and fuck it deep and its a td most the time in joe montana football for the genesis
Works for ARod and Joe Flacco. Sounds pretty realistic.

While I generally think the 16bit was the best we ever had it, sports and racing game seem they truly get better each generation. The older sports games seem like shit now.

Can you expand on the hate part?
As much as I liked the game it would have been much better if they removed the
Vox Populi/Asian guy
part of the plot entirely. It could live on through audio logs but it
distracts at best and is a pointless red herring at worst

I wanted to see more Colombia and them add some more skyhook functionality.

I love it but I think it's a very confused game in many ways and removing that would help give it a little more focus.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The third was really bad dude.

The 2nd one was really good.

The first was average.

And as for the hate. This is GAF dude. What else did you expect?

I rented the third one and went in expecting Uwe Boll awful. It wasn't even as bad as that Wolverine movie! I felt I got my money's worth.

Some movies deserve the hatred of everything like Skyline. That was the worst movie ever made!

Milchjon

I rented the third one and went in expecting Uwe Boll awful. It wasn't even as bad as that Wolverine movie! I felt I got my money's worth.

Some movies deserve the hatred of everything like Skyline. That was the worst movie ever made!

The third was the most annoying superhero movie I've seen so far.
I'd rather watch Uwe Boll movies, TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom