• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
I think we talked about this before, but did you ever watch the "Cajun Country" No Reservations episode? Are you going to piggy-slaughter-with-drinking-and dancing-and-sweating-parties like that one? Can I join?

Ive seen that episode.
That took place in Eunice about 30 minutes west from here.

That thread was so fucking terrible. I finished Bioshock up yesterday and I really liked it, but no way would it have been as good without the shooting mechanics.
I keep seeing this topic coming up and it confuses me. If you mix in some games that aren't shooters you'll enjoy the shooters more, and if you don't like shooters at all then why play them?

I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrit though, because I wish the TR reboot was way less combat focused.

cajunator

Banned
what is game of thrones about?
Another show I hear about all the time but never saw.
I never watch TV anymore besides football and Storage wars/pawn stars.

Good luck to the Orioles...as long as they're beneath the Blue Jays.

Same to you. Orioles Magic will continue. I would love to see the O's and Jays finish 1-2 in the division. More Yankees failure, please.

TWD, GoT and 5 hockey games. Thankfully the hockey cancels out the boringball.

There is no way I'm watching an Astros/Rangers game, but it's nice to know its back. Fantasy baseball boxscore checking begins tonight!

Fox318

Rejoice! Rejoice! Baseball is risen!

vp4g1LU.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Only good thing about religion is how nice most the churches look, guess if i didnt have to pay taxes and had cult following giving me money i could pay someone to build a neat building as well

In a good way, right?
Also, you waited for the post credit scene?

Unless you're a priest, I think it's more about the giving than the receiving.

yes in a good way. going to take sometime to digest. i still think i like the first bioshock more but this game was wild. and yes i waited till the end and saw the additional scene. also saw there were quite a few easter egg songs i missed!

including this rendition of a timeless song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKmHsr3f37A

lulz

I haven't had a chance to start it yet but these bro-pressions are gettin' me hyped. Tomorrow should be a good day to jump in.
Yeah I was already excited because I liked the art style and trailers, but everyone in this thread keeps talking it up too. Chances are I probably won't get to play it for awhile though. Might check if the laptop we have at my house is able to run it, doubt it though.

In a good way, right?
Also, you waited for the post credit scene?

Unless you're a priest, I think it's more about the giving than the receiving.

I didnt wait for the post credit scene, maybe that would have made me like the ending better. I was a bit disappointed
that the game totally spoils the twist. Once you get to Comstock's ship he tells Elizabeth that Booker isnt who he seems, which made it clear that they were the same person. The whole many worlds thing felt very Quantum Leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom