• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm one of like 3 or 4 Christians on GAF and I missed church today....

This is what happens when you move far away from friends and family! :(

eznark

Banned
I'm one of like 3 or 4 Chrisitans on GAF and I missed church today....

I drove from 1:30am to 6am this morning to get to Milwaukee and I went to church at 8. You are a lazy mofo.

Slo

I'm one of like 3 or 4 Chrisitans on GAF and I missed church today....

On this day 2000 years ago God was angry at us, so he came to Earth and had himself killed so he could finally forgive us. And you can't even be bothered to set your alarm clock?

eznark

Banned
On this day 2000 years ago God was angry at us, so he came to Earth and had himself killed so he could finally forgive us. And you can't even be bothered to set your alarm clock?

I know there is a God because Yale shit in the Gophers mouth on Friday.

jakncoke

Banned
Haha, that was like my Uncle trying to spin Palmer being good on the Raydahs.

Also, Boondock Saints is absolutely awesome. Everyone over there is crazy with the hate.

The only one he didnt fall hype for was Rob Johnson

Doug Flutie
Drew Bledsoe
Trent Edwards
JP Losman
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Kelly Holcomb

who ever im missing since Kelly that started a decent amount

Happy Easter!

Although this entire month can eat a bag of dicks. My back is finally better and I start getting excited to work out again... and now I get a chest cold.
So lame... Working out with a cold can be pretty miserable. Not to mention potentially gross.

Hope you feel better soon, man.

The only one he didnt fall hype for was Rob Johnson

Doug Flutie
Drew Bledsoe
Trent Edwards
JP Losman
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Kelly Holcomb

who ever im missing since Kelly that started a decent amount

Hey, Kelly Holcomb was good enough to beat the Steelers in that playoff game! Stupid Dennis Northcutt droping that pass. and stupid Butch Davis prevent defense :(
you probably don't even remember that game. lol

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I need to be more like Ez. That dude never sleeps.....

The wife and I need to try bionics guide to never sleeping again by having twins.

You suck. I went yesterday.
Today I'm meeting with family for some pot roast and jambalaya.

Jambalaya for Easter dinner? That's even more bizarre than an Italian Christmas dinner.

cajunator

Banned
I need to be more like Ez. That dude never sleeps.....

The wife and I need to try bionics guide to never sleeping again by having twins.

Jambalaya for Easter dinner? That's even more bizarre than an Italian Christmas dinner.

its not bizarre to eat jambalaya at any time ever.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Happy Easter!

Brady-Easter-Bunny-300x296.jpg

That gal is genuinely unfunny.

jakncoke

Banned
Hey, Kelly Holcomb was good enough to beat the Steelers in that playoff game! Stupid Dennis Northcutt droping that pass. and stupid Butch Davis prevent defense :(
you probably don't even remember that game. lol

I do, i was raging so hard that we were losing to the fucking loser browns and nearly shut the game in disgust. I remember I was the only one at the house as well as my family went to my sisters youth basketball game instead of watching the game. Cant believe my dad and brother missed a playoff game to watch my sister play basketball! silly fucks

Milchjon

its not bizarre to eat jambalaya at any time ever.

I think we talked about this before, but did you ever watch the "Cajun Country" No Reservations episode? Are you going to piggy-slaughter-with-drinking-and dancing-and-sweating-parties like that one? Can I join?

ChanHuk

Banned
I think we talked about this before, but did you ever watch the "Cajun Country" No Reservations episode? Are you going to piggy-slaughter-with-drinking-and dancing-and-sweating-parties like that one? Can I join?

You invite yourself yet don't invite me? Go get hit by a Fiat fake German.

You check the topic on the gaming side about why it shouldn't be a shooter? I empathize with a lot of those feelings. Honestly I'm going to play Borderlands 2, but I don't know if I will ever play a shooter again after that. At least not for a very long time

That thread was so fucking terrible. I finished Bioshock up yesterday and I really liked it, but no way would it have been as good without the shooting mechanics.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You are aware that the Vatican is in Italy?

In America bro! Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef, and that sort of thing are your Christmas dinners for most here!

I'm talking about when your average WASP family decides on Italian food for the fun of it. Which isn't the worst thing ever. That spot is reserved for vegetarian dinners with a tofurky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom