• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah its awesome. every HBO show ever is available and all the movies they're currently showing on demand. i love it. if HBO would just charge $15/mo for it i would pay it.

BUT, they make you have a subscription with cable/satellite so then i just use my friends who doesn't use it! now HBO gets $0 from me!

freeloader

yeah its awesome. every HBO show ever is available and all the movies they're currently showing on demand. i love it. if HBO would just charge $15/mo for it i would pay it.

BUT, they make you have a subscription with cable/satellite so then i just use my friends who doesn't use it! now HBO gets $0 from me!

Yep. Same deal here. I wish Hard Knocks was on it

brentech

I wish my cable company let me use it. Being that I pay for HBO and all. Stupid small town companies.

bionic77

Is it lying when the audience sees me dunk over you and shut you out in ping pong?
No that is not a lie so much as an impossible fantasy.

Similar to Pat fans who talk of winning another Superbowl with Tammy or Cowboy fans wil argue Romo is worth the new deal.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Most of Ohio seems horribad though.

Columbus seemed like the only city I was at they seemed like it was part of the first world. Never been to Cincy though.

When I was driving through Ohio, most of those rust belt cities felt pretty much the same to me. Never really stopped to take in the sights though, just going on the condition of the buildings and the appearance of those places from the highway.

brentech

Columbus seemed like the only city I was at they seemed like it was part of the first world. Never been to Cincy though.
Yea, cincy ain't going to make you feel better. Columbus was nice when I lived there. Would prefer to be back living there again really.

Let's not pretend like ohio is the shithole of world you savages smh quite the hyperbole.
Gator go back to your swamp.

Also whatever happened to a little place called Flint Michigan

Gobias

Banned

Most of Columbus is indeed quite nice. Lived in central Ohio my whole life, although I kind of want to leave. Still mostly boring.

jakncoke

Banned
man my cousin is just as bad as my uncle. he wants geno smith and thinks with a above average qb they are a 10 win team

Been to both. West Virginia is scarier.

I drove through there once and thought i was going come across 10 horror movie stereotypes

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I thought West Virginia was really pretty. It's all the dilapidated shacks literring the hills in the abandoned coal mine towns that look like a 3rd world country.

jakncoke

Banned
I thought West Virginia was really pretty. It's all the dilapidated shacks literring the hills in the abandoned coal mine towns that look like a 3rd world country.

Yes if you take out the people and coal mines and stop them strip mining the land. WV seems like a pretty awesome place.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Speaking of Ohio:

The Browns’ voluntary workouts begin Monday

The Browns’ voluntary workouts begin Monday, the early start a product of having a new head coach in Rob Chudzinski.

As we noted earlier Sunday, the first two weeks of voluntary workouts are fitness-focused, as required by the CBA. There is little actual on-field football work teams can do, save for quarterbacks throwing some passes.

Browns strength and conditioning coach Brad Roll told the club’s website that these initial workouts are key for him designing the right plan for each player.

I hear Akron smells like rubber. Is this true?
Rubber capital if the world! But no it dosent
man my cousin is just as bad as my uncle. he wants geno smith and thinks with a above average qb they are a 10 win team
What team do they root for?

The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot believes the Dolphins' signing of Brent Grimes "increases the likelihood" that the Browns target Alabama CB Dee Milliner in April's draft.
The Browns had a contract proposal on the table for Grimes, but he picked the free-spending Dolphins when they offered more money (and a surprising $3 million guaranteed). Although many mocks project Milliner in the top five, he's not as highly thought of inside the NFL as he's been in the draftnik community. There's every chance Milliner will be available at the No. 6 pick.
Bolded the important part. If Millner is still available I think there's stiil a chance we trade down and get one of the bigger bodied Cbs if we don't sign anyone

Yes if you take out the people and coal mines and stop them strip mining the land. WV seems like a pretty awesome place.
So... everything in the state?

And what little commercial development exists there is built on land that was previously strip-mined. Otherwise it's nothing but practically uninhabitable mountains and hills.

jakncoke

Banned
Rubber capital if the world! But no it dosent

What team do they root for?

Bolded the important part. If Millner is still available I think there's stiil a chance we trade down and get one of the bigger bodied Cbs if we don't sign anyone

Bills

So... everything in the state?

Pretty much. keep the normal animals and deep hills and valleys and streams and it'd be pretty awesome to hike through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom