• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

B for Vendetta and (technically) squicken qualify for the Rams...

I don't count for that, but I respect YH for always fighting the good fight. The Pats are cheaters and it would really suck to have a SB stolen b/c the other team was taping practices. The Pats have asterisks, but that still doesn't give the Eagles the SB

effzee

I don't count for that, but I respect YH for always fighting the good fight. The Pats are cheaters and it would really suck to have a SB stolen b/c the other team was taping practices. The Pats have asterisks, but that still doesn't give the Eagles the SB

Of course not and we don't even know how much or what was compromised. But it sucks to wonder what if especially with how the Reid/McNabb era ended.

ChanHuk

Banned
For a little more clarity:

Per John Clayton

"the Oakland #Raiders will have about $69 million in cap space for 2014."

When McKenzie took over, the Raiders were about $30 million OVER the cap

They'll be able to keep LT Jared Veldheer and DT Lamar Houston. McFadden is also an UFA but I wouldn't throw a truckload of money for him just for 8 games a season.

Of course not, and nor should it. Those SB wins should be vacated and there should be no winner those years.

LevelNth

Banned

eznark

Banned
This has been what has impressed me most about Baalke since he became GM of the Niners; they have led the league with lowest Dead Money hit every season, never going above $500k, since he took over.

Not sure if that will be the same this year though, as Akers hits for almost 600k himself, pushing the total to about 950k.

Stupid Akers.

It's one of the huge benefits of not chasing aging free agents. Most teams expect two productive years but knowingly pay for three. It's idiotic.

It's one of the huge benefits of not chasing aging free agents. Most teams expect two productive years but knowingly pay for three. It's idiotic.

Why is it idiotic? The article you linked called out the Ravens, but they won the SB so who cares if they have some dead money this year. Unless you are the Raiders, and just terrible with contracts, most teams dont spend to the cap anyways.

Ugh can't we talk about what a fat shitty quarterback Stafford is and how Reggie Bush is going to get 1800 yards until Kastroti shows up?

Lions are the greatest 4-12 of all time. Bush was the missing piece, and now they are going to win the North for sure, and then win the SB.

/Kastroti

JABEE

Why must there be so much fighting? The Browns haven't even gone 12-4 yet causing NFL-GAF to meltdown completely.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Target has come to Canada, but their low prices have not.

That said I might buy the 3DS XL from them even though it's $200. I'd buy that and get a $50 gift card with the purchase and another $10 gift card if I buy Luigi's Mansion 2.

ChanHuk

Banned
Target has come to Canada, but their low prices have not.

That said I might buy the 3DS XL from them even though it's $200. I'd buy that and get a $50 gift card with the purchase and another $10 gift card if I buy Luigi's Mansion 2.

Target is my one-stop-shop. Fuck Walmart and the grimy assholes that go there.

squicken

Too bad he can't dodge erron crippling that shitty franchise

Clay will also be making 13m+, and it's always possible that the Feds catch up to the Braun/Rodgers/Matthews syndicate.

I also am almost certain that the Eagles will be taking Geno Smith. Of all the people going nuts about Geno getting a bad rap, Philly fans and media are by far the most vocal. The team is getting it's media folks and bloggers mobilized on this. He's going 4

Tamanon

Banned
Jags better be using a good amount of their cap room on Mojo's long-term deal, they can front-load the cap at this rate and he won't be much of a hit later on, and he'll still get his money.

effzee

yeah fuck you too bro

Oh shit I thought beast only had this avatar.

But yeah wtf where you guys at in the fight against the Pats? They stole our SBs damnit! If it wasn't for them you could be constructing a statue of Jake Delhomme in front of your stadium!

squicken

Jags better be using a good amount of their cap room on Mojo's long-term deal, they can front-load the cap at this rate and he won't be much of a hit later on, and he'll still get his money.

Didn't he have a rough year last year? Did he and Kahn mend fences? Seemed like it got a little petty last year iirc

Tamanon

Banned
Didn't he have a rough year last year? Did he and Kahn mend fences? Seemed like it got a little petty last year iirc

He played 6 games and was still the team's leading rusher before his injury. The dude is the heart and soul of the Jags team, their first legit star since the Freddy T/Brunell/Smith/Stroud/Henderson days.

squicken

He played 6 games and was still the team's leading rusher before his injury. The dude is the heart and soul of the Jags team, their first legit star since the Freddy T/Brunell/Smith/Stroud/Henderson days.

I do agree with you. They have the cap room, and it would send a message to the rest of the team that they reward their own. Kahn just seemed so petty about it last year, so I'm just curious how likely it is. Haven't really heard much about their offseason

Clay will also be making 13m+, and it's always possible that the Feds catch up to the Braun/Rodgers/Matthews syndicate.

I also am almost certain that the Eagles will be taking Geno Smith. Of all the people going nuts about Geno getting a bad rap, Philly fans and media are by far the most vocal. The team is getting it's media folks and bloggers mobilized on this. He's going 4

I thought what the guy did was really shitty but I havent heard or read any Eagles fans going nuts over it. No way are they taking Geno, EJ is Chips guy.

Bowser

Oh shit I thought beast only had this avatar.

But yeah wtf where you guys at in the fight against the Pats? They stole our SBs damnit! If it wasn't for them you could be constructing a statue of Jake Delhomme in front of your stadium!

Even with their cheating, only one person stole our SB:

2921056_display_image.jpg

:(

Draxal

3ds owners.

Looks like Square - Enix is going to bring over Bravely Default : Flying Fairy.

Insert can't wait gif here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom