• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Tebow is a prophet who led the way for Russell to return. We all know Jesus was black.
Thats true.

But that will just make his epic reveal to be a black guy wearing white makeup all the more awesome!

Also Russell has regular sexual relations with some whore. Tebow is pure and chaste. Thats what you expect from a Messiah*.

* There are two kinds of Messiahs. The perfect human being kind like Tim Tebow, who is strong enough to lift a car and turn down every hot, horny blonde bimbo that the entire South has to offer. The other kind is the kind that is a little doughy, clutch like a mofo, and the kind of guy who occasionally likes to rape fat girls in a bathroom stall, in the backseat of the car, or if he is feeling classy beneath the stars in the woods.

Dragon

Banned
Realistic: Russell quits football, becomes President, and is revealed to be the second coming of Jesus.

Realistic: Russell finally stops playing like he's 6'5" and realizes he's 5'9" and shits himself and falls off a cliff. Pete gives him pot to relax him and he starts banging prostitutes instead of the T-Rex of a wife he has.

Colasante

Is Tommy Kelly decent anymore?

New #Patriots DT Tommy Kelly turned 32 in December. 45 tackles, 1 sack in OAK last year (16 starts). Was @PFF's No. 74-rated DT out of 85.

I guess not. Hopefully Armstead is for real and Kelly can just act as depth. If he can produce anything more than Shaun Ellis did, then I'd be happy.

effzee

So Mel was on First Take this morning and they asked him why he has Geno going to the Eagles at 4.

His answer basically was "...well someone always overreaches and Chip might want to start his tenure in Philly with his own QB". But then he says overall Geno barely makes his top 20 in the draft and he can also see the Eagles picking an OT in the first and then moving back into the first round if Geno is available near the end of the first round. WTF?

So basically he put him there at 4 just cause and that its just as likely he might not be picked there. I like Mel and his analysis but this one just seems so random.

Colasante

So Mel was on First Take this morning and they asked him why he has Geno going to the Eagles at 4.

His answer basically was "...well someone always overreaches and Chip might want to start his tenure in Philly with his own QB". But then he says overall Geno barely makes his top 20 in the draft and he can also see the Eagles picking an OT in the first and then moving back into the first round if Geno is available near the end of the first round. WTF?

So basically he put him there at 4 just cause and that its just as likely he might not be picked there. I like Mel and his analysis but this one just seems so random.

Kiper and McShay can't stick with the same mock draft every time even if they think it's more accurate, they have to slot players to different teams to generate different talking points every time. That's just television.

Is Tommy Kelly decent anymore?

I guess not. Hopefully Armstead is for real and Kelly can just act as depth.

He was pretty garbage last year, ranked among the bottom of starting DTs. The numbers could be misleading though, because our D was so terrible and he didn't have a lot of help. Took a lot of plays off tho. Think that's the big knock on him at this point.

I always liked him though, was a good team guy. When Seymour knocked out Ben, the refs started to eject Tommy instead and he was like alright cool and started walking off, and of course who could forget when he lost his pants lol.

effzee

Kiper and McShay can't stick with the same mock draft every time even if they think it's more accurate, they have to slot players to different teams to generate different talking points every time. That's just television.

No I get that. I just thought there would be a real reason. Maybe something like "my sources tell me..." or "Eagles interest has risen..."

Hell the non reason to project him there scares the shit out of me. Makes it seem like he knows something he can't even mention on tv. Even-though I am ok with anyone they pick, Geno seems like the least likely move and my least preferred option. I'd rather they trade down or trade back into the first at the end of the round to grab him. Not at 4!

Talon

Thats true.

But that will just make his epic reveal to be a black guy wearing white makeup all the more awesome!

Also Russell has regular sexual relations with some whore. Tebow is pure and chaste. Thats what you expect from a Messiah*.

* There are two kinds of Messiahs. The perfect human being kind like Tim Tebow, who is strong enough to lift a car and turn down every hot, horny blonde bimbo that the entire South has to offer. The other kind is the kind that is a little doughy, clutch like a mofo, and the kind of guy who occasionally likes to rape fat girls in a bathroom stall, in the backseat of the car, or if he is feeling classy beneath the stars in the woods.
Bionic, there are times when I think you're secretly my friend Ben.

Is your name Ben?

ChanHuk

Banned
We have 2 CFL guys right? I have 0 expectations about both of them, but oh well, I would love to be suprised.

And I'm sure Chan hates Kelly, because he's a lazy bum, but I need more intel.

Fuck you. I like Kelly as a person. He was a bum on the field. He's good for giving the offense 2 first downs a game on penalties. He's also horrid against the run. On a brighter note, his interviews are hilarious. Almost Darnell Dockett level.

Fuck you. I like Kelly as a person. He was a bum on the field. He's good for giving the offense 2 first downs a game on penalties. He's also horrid against the run. On a brighter note, his interviews are hilarious. Almost Darnell Dockett level.

Yeah Kelly is awesome, kind of sad to see him go to the Pats of all places.

squicken

He's also the guy who said "old boy choked" after Schoob threw a game losing INT.

I'm not surprised. Belicheat wanted Kelly when he was a FA awhile back. Al found out and threw 50 million at him.

RIP Al. May he rest in peace and may his relatives trade us some first round picks in the future.

Yeah, but being a funny guy gets you benched in NE.

ChanHuk

Banned
Who the hell likes wearing pants or shirts?

I'm watching Mad Men, it makes me want to drink. Then again everything makes me want to drink.

squicken

Sports Science Dee Milliner

Rating comparison to Patrick Peterson, and higher than Joe Haden and Antonio Cromartie.

Patrick Peterson is a freak. Not since Deion have I seen a guy recover from mistakes as fast as he does. He can be beat b/c he isn't always sound technically, but his recovery speed is nuts. Haden's not the fastest guy but is a lot like Sherman with his physicality and smarts. Not bad company for Milliner

All hail the King.

As much as I loved Lechler he was getting too old and expensive. King lacks consistency apparently. He'll boom 50-60 yarders then shank one for 15 yards. He's a converted WR too, maybe that means he can actually tackle/cover.

probably could run some nice fakes with him too

probably could run some nice fakes with him too

You have Matt Flynn, the second greatest Packer QB ever, right after Brent. Like you will ever have to put again.

Unless, if Flynn isn't actually that good and the Packers system made him look good, which would mean that Fraudgers is a fucking system QB.

ChanHuk

Banned
You have Matt Flynn, the second greatest Packer QB ever, right after Brent. Like you will ever have to put again.

Unless, if Flynn isn't actually that good and the Packers system made him look good, which would mean that Fraudgers is a fucking system QB.

What does that make Brady? Best system QB ever? Or was that Cassel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom