• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

First year Cassell was better than first year Brady.

Takes some time to master the system.

Screenshot1_w200.jpg

squicken

Mayock, Sundquist, and Charles Davis all saying that Patterson has league worried about work ethic and ability to learn. Not interviewing well

Mayock, Sundquist, and Charles Davis all saying that Patterson has league worried about work ethic and ability to learn. Not interviewing well

maybe he should be drafted by the seahawks. the adderall should increase his attention span and thus maybe his ability to retain information!

squicken

maybe he should be drafted by the seahawks. the adderall should increase his attention span and thus maybe his ability to retain information!

They never get too strong with character stuff, but it was as strong as they get. All but called him lazy. No dissent. Every guy said he had heard same thing. Still has a ton of talent, and they all thought he and Austin would go top 15

Percy Harvin and Sidney Rice will both be in the Pro Bowl. Golden Tate would make it as a returner if he were doing both kicks and punts. Doug Baldwin would make it but slot guys don't get Pro Bowl slots unless they're Wes Welker or Percy Harvin.

1. percy will play 6 games max. although maybe the adderall will somehow alleviate his migraines and he'll play half the season

2. golden tate will go to prison after stealing more maple bars

3. lol sidney rice is still in the league? holy shit

4. doug hairloss sucks dick

cdyhybrid

1. percy will play 6 games max. although maybe the adderall will somehow alleviate his migraines and he'll play half the season

2. golden tate will go to prison after stealing more maple bars

3. lol sidney rice is still in the league? holy shit

4. doug hairloss sucks dick

1. Percy hasn't had a headache in 2 years! Only reason he will miss games this year is that we'll lock up homefield by week 14.

2. You would go to jail for those maple bars too if you had tried them!

3. Sidney Rice is three times the receiver of anyone on the Niners since TO.

4. Doug Baldwin and Sherm are the reason Worst Harbs is your coach! He got carried by his players.

1. Percy hasn't had a headache in 2 years! Only reason he will miss games this year is that we'll lock up homefield by week 14.

4. Doug Baldwin and Sherm are the reason Worst Harbs is your coach! He got carried by his players.

1. headache ain't a migrane breh!

2. maple bars are for steers and queers!

3. like i said i'm just surprised he's even still in the league. dude is trash but i guess the seachickens just like vikings trash

4. hairloss and better at life than you owe everything to harbs. infact, richard pouted when harbs wouldn't keep him at receiver and told him "look you dumb fuck, the only way you'll ever get to the NFL and succeed is to play corner so stick a dick in your mouth and shut the fuck up". sure enough richard did just that and now he is a ped using cheater but he IS in the nfl just as harbs predicted

cdyhybrid

1. headache ain't a migrane breh!

2. maple bars are for steers and queers!

3. like i said i'm just surprised he's even still in the league. dude is trash but i guess the seachickens just like vikings trash

4. hairloss and better at life than you owe everything to harbs. infact, richard pouted when harbs wouldn't keep him at receiver and told him "look you dumb fuck, the only way you'll ever get to the NFL and succeed is to play corner so stick a dick in your mouth and shut the fuck up". sure enough richard did just that and now he is a ped using cheater but he IS in the nfl just as harbs predicted

The rest of your post is pure nonsense but the bolded is unacceptable. This means war.

WedgeX

Banned

Percy just quits games. He's the jpout of receivers.

Imagine if that guy had a great attitude. Part of me wants the Steelers to trade up past the Rams and take Tavon.

only the niners have the firepower in this years draft to trade up to anywhere we want. the steelers are where they will be for the rest of the decade: shitty enough to miss the playoffs in a weak conference but good enough to never have an elite player available to them in the draft

bionic77

only the niners have the firepower in this years draft to trade up to anywhere we want. the steelers are where they will be for the rest of the decade: shitty enough to miss the playoffs in a weak conference but good enough to never have an elite player available to them in the draft
Shitty teams win SBs. Talent is for the regular season birds. We just need to get in and I guarantee we get number 7. The only question is whether we can outplay the Garbo Ohio teams. They are all that stand in our way!

A source with knowledge of the situation tells Profootballtalk.com that free agent Rolando McClain has generated interest from "multiple franchises" since being waived last Friday.
Browns GM Mike Lombardi was openly high on McClain coming out of Alabama, and multiple pre-draft reports in 2010 indicated Giants GM Jerry Reese was going to select McClain with the 15th overall pick. McClain went to Oakland at No. 8, and Reese "settled" for Jason Pierre-Paul. Both Cleveland and Reese's Giants could use inside linebacker help. So there are two possible landing spots.
I wouldnt mind taking a flyer, we need some Inside linebacker help and we have some Alabama guys here maybe they can help him Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom