• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

cajunator

Banned
Theres our cap space to sign draft picks.

"The New Orleans Saints have $4.6 million in available cap space after factoring in a pay cut to Jahri Evans and the contract of recently signed cornerback Kyle Wilson.

Evans' 2015 base salary was cut from $6.8 million to $1,003,000 in 2015 and from $8 million in 2016 to $3.8 million. He will make $4.9 million in base salary in 2017.

Evans, however, will recoup much of the money via a $5.4 million signing bonus in his renegotiated deal that added a year to his contract, according to a league source."

zychi

Banned
Good start to Saturday. Got into the R6 Siege alpha. Now I get to complain how its too much like COD and not enough like old R6!

Good start to Saturday. Got into the R6 Siege alpha. Now I get to complain how its too much like COD and not enough like old R6!

Please give us a detailed breakdown of the game and how it played. I finally need a next-gen title worthy of me getting a ps4. Hopefully this is the one.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
dnzdhNe.png

michigan2.png

Your standards are low

but..

in other news

bill belicheat was your hc for 5 years and you have 0 cheating owls and 0 lady bradys but you do have a drunken kosar

I'd rather have 1 Cheated SB than not have a single one. Pats nation seem like happy people, and they have several.

jakncoke

Banned
I'd rather have 1 Cheated SB than not have a single one. Pats nation seem like happy people, and they have several.

Who is happy in pats age?

milch is always banning himself and doesnt live in maine
lunchbox is second fiddle to the assistant manager at best buy
gator still sexes his cousins pillow
dutch cant cook
sanjuro drinks pbr to ease the pain
ciio says dumb things

dutch cant cook
ciio says dumb things

I'd take all of that combined in a heartbeat over what I have now (except Gata's).

Also, who's Lunchbox?

cajunator

Banned

dutch cant cook
ciio says dumb things

Yeah honestly Patsgaf seems pretty miserable.

Sanjuro

dutch cant cook
ciio says dumb things

No. I drink Gansetts.

zychi

Banned
Please give us a detailed breakdown of the game and how it played. I finally need a next-gen title worthy of me getting a ps4. Hopefully this is the one.
You can get in if you preorder from Amazon and cancel your preorder. Theyll send you a code. I downloaded the alpha but the servers arent live right now :/

cajunator

Banned
funnily enough some of the happiest nflgaffers I have encountered have been Browns fans.
Also a lot of them are anime fans too. Double win.

I'm pretty sure the whole concept of having to live in the USA and not mainland Europe, is what makes a person miserable. The pain gets softened by winning championships.

Bread

Banned
Hey i was extremely happy the 2-3 week after Steelers won against Seattle and Arizona. Its funny sb wins dont have that long lasting effect.
I've been happy for 2 months now, hell I was just watching super bowl stuff all night.

All I need is some good comedy TV/podcasts and good food and I'm happy.

jakncoke

Banned
I've been happy for 2 months now, hell I was just watching super bowl stuff all night.

All I need is some good comedy TV/podcasts and good food and I'm happy.

Fucking liar, you're moldy and live in florida within 100 miles of a smelly gata you are miserable and hate life and old woman are trying to throw their fake teeth at you and give you gum jobs

Bread

Banned
Fucking liar, you're moldy and live in florida within 100 miles of a smelly gata you are miserable and hate life and old woman are trying to throw their fake teeth at you and give you gum jobs
Jak you'll be gumming for beer money after you get fired for smelling worse than the trash you pick up.

Top Bottom