• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=158781121&postcount=1
14kii6h.gif

Never trust people with animu avatars.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Is he screaming in pain because the helmet is poking his eye? Is that why you're always grumpy Gata? ):

Malalaw

Doing well. I met my niece tonight which was awesome. When I held her for the first time she started getting fussy and tried latching onto my non-existent boob. Fun times, can't wait till she can crawl and play.

Alright

How about you?

Good. Just went visit the family and had dinner. My godchild is two and started my car and refused to get out until I let her come sleep over so now I'm babysitting and trying to play BloodBorne lol. Don't mind one bit though. Been a good day.

Gobias

Banned
From Dusk Til Dawn is on IFC right now.

Salma Hayek...good fucking lord. No matter how many times I see it.

I can only imagine how many times Tarantino jerked off while he wrote that scene. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason why the movie exists.

Milchjon

Now BigAT is gonna ride in on his scooter again to defend the U.S.

I really think I don't want to work in retail anymore. People are so goddamn stupid.

You're surprised stupid people come to an Apple Store?

:p
My retail job isn't half bad. People really light up when it comes to beer.

Now BigAT is gonna ride in on his scooter again to defend the U.S.

I really think I don't want to work in retail anymore. People are so goddamn stupid.

I'd imagine working at an Apple store means dealing with a vast array of imbeciles. Working at Gamestop forever poisoned my hope that self-sufficiency can be an ingrained aspect of one's upbringing, both on the customer and employee fronts.

MRSA

Banned
I'd imagine working at an Apple store means dealing with a vast array of imbeciles. Working at Gamestop forever poisoned my hope that self-sufficiency can be an ingrained aspect of one's upbringing, both on the customer and employee fronts.

I didn't realize you worked at gamestop snes.

Top Bottom