• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

z6utktA.png

Hmmm.

Spinluck

Now BigAT is gonna ride in on his scooter again to defend the U.S.

I really think I don't want to work in retail anymore. People are so goddamn stupid.

Retail jobs are so shit bro :(. You see the worst in/of people.

I've worked at Best Buy, and Publix. Both were shit. But hey, gotta make money somehow. I don't work in a retail environment now but most of the people I work with suck and my boss is a bitch.

jakncoke

Banned
Coffeee

Retail jobs are so shit bro :(. You see the worst in/of people.

I've worked at Best Buy, and Publix. Both were shit. But hey, gotta make money somehow. I don't work in a retail environment now but most of the people I work with suck and my boss is a bitch.

You probably offered her some kind of tuna, ketchup , rice , oatmeal cookies once.

jakncoke

Banned
John Abraham , Tom Brady , Sebastian Janikowski , Shane Lechler are the last 4 remaining active players from the 2000 draft

jakncoke

Banned
I wonder if Janikowski is the heaviest kicker of all time. Dude is huge

googled fattest kicker of all time and this was the first thing and made me lol

DETROIT--With Lions kicker Jason Hanson injured, 307lb rookie defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh was forced to kick an extra point in the Lions overtime loss to the Jets, thus ending Sebastian Janikowski's decade-plus stranglehold on the title of NFL's fattest kicker.Nov 25, 2010

But yeah, I imagine there wasnt any or many as big as him

ampere

Honestly I think we matched up better for a rematch with GB than we did against Seattle. We'll never know since Mike is a dumbass who doesn't understand expected values

Greg

two of his biggest twitch supporters... this is not the way to build a fanbase!

HEY, RANDO! I HOPE YOU'RE DOING GREAT!

rando14

two of his biggest twitch supporters... this is not the way to build a fanbase!

HEY, RANDO! I HOPE YOU'RE DOING GREAT!

Greg I always feel true pleasure when I see your posts, I only wish the absolute best for you both on gaf AND in real life!! I truly mean it!! :')

Let's watch BGstream together sometime

Bread

Banned
What have I done... what have I become? I used to be a typical cool Dolphins/Texans/Chargers/Seahawks/Packers fan, now I'm a monster!

Forgive me friends!

Greg

Greg I always feel true pleasure when I see your posts, I only wish the absolute best for you both on gaf AND in real life!! I truly mean it!! :')

Let's watch BGstream together sometime
:')

it's starting to warm up - I hope you're ready for tennis!

What have I done... what have I become? I used to be a typical cool Dolphins/Texans/Chargers/Seahawks/Packers fan, now I'm a monster!

Forgive me friends!
don't worry, Breaddy boy

Top Bottom