• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Cajun gonna go all-in at this rate in that insane gaming side thread.

How is that thread not locked yet, lol.

Fuck the ravens

suggsdance.gif

cajunator

Banned
We've all heard this story before, it often does not end well. Cut your losses!

Ive left it before it gets really ugly. aint worth it. I love you guys and a lot of people I know throughout this forum too much.
People can believe whatever they want and if I just got on some ignore lists, thats perfectly fine too.
I dont cower from bullshit like that if its something I believe in.

cajunator

Banned
Thread should have been deleted, since the guy's been talking to other people in pm's.

Ive chatted with the dude on steam this whole time the thread has been going crazy.
I gotta head to work though.
At least the OP feels better about himself now.

Arc

Just watched the Superbowl XLIX Champions Blu-ray with the extended family at my parents house. We all got emotional at the end. The Patriots are world champions...again!!!

Hopefully this family holiday tradition continues.

jakncoke

Banned
Just watched the Superbowl XLIX Champions Blu-ray with the extended family at my parents house. We all got emotional at the end. The Patriots are world champions...again!!!

Fuck you

Draxal

Ive chatted with the dude on steam this whole time the thread has been going crazy.
I gotta head to work though.
At least the OP feels better about himself now.

Yeah, he was obviously in a poor frame of mind when the thread happened, so he got the help he needed and thus the thread should be deleted.

Gobias

Banned

Sounds awful

Anyone have an Audiobooks they'd like to recommend? I'm going to be in a car for 40 hours or so. I'd prefer either football, Sci-Fi or actual space/astronomy but if it's good I'll give it a shot.

Top Bottom