• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Anyone have an Audiobooks they'd like to recommend? I'm going to be in a car for 40 hours or so. I'd prefer either football, Sci-Fi or actual space/astronomy but if it's good I'll give it a shot.
I don't have any good audiobook recommendations since I basically just listen to podcasts... but for space/astronomy/science stuff, Star Talk Radio is a great podcast.

ampere

Just watched the Superbowl XLIX Champions Blu-ray with the extended family at my parents house. We all got emotional at the end. The Patriots are world champions...again!!!

Hopefully this family holiday tradition continues.

Brother Arc that sounds like a great time. Hope your day is going well!

11111478_1592737690974642_996215767_n.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
A Football Life: 2006 Rose Bowl is on NFL network. One of the best sports games I've ever seen.

Still unbelievable to me that the NCAA and USC act like Reggie Bush never existed.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lendale White on the 4th and 2 call by Pete Caroll to have him and not Reggie Bush on the field at all (even as a decoy):

"Honestly I put that on the coaching."

Shots fired at Pete Carroll again.

Texas and Vince Young would get the ball back and score on one of the greatest drives ever.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What do you call a QB who throws for over 5,000 yards, 41 TDs, 16 INTs and leads his team to the playoffs at 23 years old?

Elite.

What do you call a QB who throws for over 5,000 yards, 41 TDs, 16 INTs and leads his team to the playoffs at 23 years old?

Elite.

dang, i'm assuming with those numbers he has at least 1 playoff win.

surely he has *a* playoff win. tommy maddox had a playoff win so if this fellow you are referencing doesn't have a playoff win then he is actually worse than tommy maddox

Top Bottom