• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

cajunator

Banned

Protecting precious cargo. Good man!

Personal_Deathmanstratos_Lara_Charle_boop.gif

Cuties. I need a figurine of both like that (already have at least two other versions of each of them)

bionic77

Don't forget that nothing he did will ever count to anyone who is concerned with fairplay and honesty.

God I am sore as fuck. Played like 3.5 hours of full court today. Got kneed in my thigh and somehow in my fucking calf. Also some fucker knocked my glasses off and got mad when I called foul. Same fucker had worse hygiene than gata and cut the fuck out of my hand.

Felt so good until like 3 hours after the game.

Now its time for some Advil.

Don't forget that nothing he did will ever count to anyone who is concerned with fairplay and honesty.

God I am sore as fuck. Played like 3.5 hours of full court today. Got kneed in my thigh and somehow in my fucking calf. Also some fucker knocked my glasses off and got mad when I called foul. Same fucker had worse hygiene than gata and cut the fuck out of my hand.

Felt so good until like 3 hours after the game.

Now its time for some Advil.

What an old.

bionic77

admit the truth

the pats titles are legit
Don't look at me.

The supposed King of the Pats is threatening torture (he must had bookmarked that site because he replied quickly) to GAFers and his cousin fucking ways are spreading.

The fire is in your own damn unholy house.

Don't look at me.

The supposed King of the Pats is threatening torture (he must had bookmarked that site because he replied quickly) to GAFers and his cousin fucking ways are spreading.

The fire is in your own damn unholy house.

There are consequences for your actions

talk shit get hit

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Oakland's stadium has a challenger!

lol Chicago.

We’ve been chronicling the hilarity of the Cubs’ attempts to renovate Wrigley Field this offseason, but things took a dark turn as the park opened for its first game Sunday night. An anonymous tipster sent us the above photo with the following explanation:
Hi, Wrigley is an unmitigated disaster tonight. Every bathroom line is roughly a block/30 mins long. Men are peeing against walls in the concourse. This is a real picture of a makeshift urinal I took right after a guy used it.

OVf1DUp.jpg

We’re also being inundated with photos of ridiculously long lines for the bathroom:

From a friend at wrigley. These are the lines for the bathroom. Ouch. Looks like the renovation hasn't gone so well. pic.twitter.com/heeUH2Rdab
— Craig Mac (@CraigMac) April 6, 2015

ufAgJrI.jpg

This is out of control #WrigleyField no bathrooms @Cubs pic.twitter.com/SxzrxoBYjW
— Justin Baumann (@justinbaumann) April 6, 2015

@Cubs this is how bad the bathroom situation is @ Wrigley.... pic.twitter.com/MopU6fTBV3
— Cap Anson (@cubbies2014) April 6, 2015

@Cubs this is by far the worst experience at Wrigley ever never had to wait 45 min in line to us the bathroom #rediculous
— Aaron Clark (@amcjmc2000) April 6, 2015

Top Bottom