• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

bionic77

2011 was the last time. 3 seasons ago. They've been mediocre at best ever since.

And the Steelers D didn't fall apart against the Pack in the Super Bowl. The garbage offensive line did. An offensive line that has since been rebuilt and is one of the better ones in the league.

Yeah the FO should have gutted the whole thing a year or two earlier, but it really speaks to how spoiled Steelers fans are when 3 consecutive years of mediocre defense (after a championship run no less) is completely unacceptable.
Being spoiled is the best.

Too bad for my kids that I am not going to be rich enough for them to do fuck all their whole life. That must be nice!

I do wonder how many people just lurk this thread and not post.

I mean, we have just so many bags of dicks to give out (or penguins if you're an animu or whatever).

I once was a lurker, but they the bags of dicks called my name and I had to get in on this.

Milchjon

\

Are you an MD? Gonna PM you some pictures I need an opinion on

:jnc

Tom Coughlin vs. Siri:

"Two weeks ago I'm trying to get to a roller hockey game that my grandson is playing in, so Marc Ross [the Giants' director of college scouting] had showed me how to talk to this phone," Coughlin said. "I don't trust the lady in GPS, I don't trust her, because they don't send you the right way. I hit the button and I go 'Park Ridge, New Jersey.' And she comes back on, she's giving me directions. So now I figure out where I am. I hit the thing and I said, 'Thank you very much, I know exactly where I am now.' And she comes back and says, 'You don't have to thank me.' I swear to God that's what she said. And then I couldn't get her to shut up. Every turn. 'Take a right here.' I know where I am. I know where I am. I'm a block away from my house and she's telling me where to go. I said, 'I know where I'm going.' "

:jnc

Syrinx

I'm a Bucs fan and I wasn't even accused of being an snes alt when I started posting here. Though that was probably because snes was already at it with one of his alts at the time.

I do wonder how many people just lurk this thread and not post.

I mean, we have just so many bags of dicks to give out (or penguins if you're an animu or whatever).

Probably more now that Soccer-gaf has been disbanded and they're contemplating if they should start following the better sport.

bionic77

Gata isn't feeling the love stuck in swampy Florida.
I was going to say something so mean that it might have made eznark shake his head in disgust.

But my filter kicked in and I am just going to move on and ask my wife when dinner will be ready. Not because Gata is deserving of respect of sympathy, but just because it was not a nice thing to say to anybody.

For the rest of you slobs I highly recommend making a kickass home office. It is the best.

Malalaw

Just read online that pretty soon you can ship candy bags of dicks to people anonymously. I'm sure they will make a killing.

bigosc2k

Banned
NFLGAF should be inclusive. Everytime we get a new member we can't just call them someone's alt.

Only three things should be asked:

1.) Who's your team?
2.) Do you respect the dynasty the Patriots have put together under Bill and Tom?
3.) Is Matthew Stafford elite?

If you answer #3 wrong I'll begin to question your football IQ.

1) 49ers
2) No
3)
mjl.gif

NFL-GAF weekly schedule

Monday -
Tuesday - #TomBradyTuesday
Wednesday -
Thursday - #DisrespectThursday
Friday -
Saturday - #CheerleaderSaturday
Sunday - #AnimeSunday

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter
5 mins ·

Browns and Falcons officials were informed at this week’s owners meetings of the discipline that is expected to be announced next week, per league sources. One source said the discipline is expected to be “severe.”

Adam Schefter
5 mins ·

Browns and Falcons officials were informed at this week’s owners meetings of the discipline that is expected to be announced next week, per league sources. One source said the discipline is expected to be “severe.”

Punishment for what?

You're a good man as well even if you hate Robben.

Thanks friend. Shame he got injured tho, gotta admit.

Adam Schefter
5 mins ·

Manziel must play every minute this season.

Top Bottom