• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Thanks friend. Shame he got injured tho, gotta admit.

Manziel must play every minute this season.

Yeah it sucks, he was playing out of his mind and remained Healthy for so long. Hope it's not for too long, also sucks we'll miss him for the Euro qualification game against Turkey, we need him.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Punishment for what?

Just saw the Schefter report live. I missed what he said about the Browns but it was something involving texting during a game.

The Falcons will get punished for pumping crowd noise through speakers :jnc

Fines will be handed next week and likely include draft picks.

jbug617

Banned
Bill went off on the NFL being cheap

“They were in a meeting the other day with Dean Blandino, the head of the officials, and Bill Belichick got up there, and in profane language, told the NFL: ‘We spend money to send the Pro Bowl to Brazil, we spend money to go overseas to London, but we can’t spend money to have four cameras in the end zone, four cameras to help determine the correct call in the end zone on certain plays?’ He went off, and the way it was explained to me, from people in the room at the time, they were laughing at it because his language was so profane and because he was so incensed about it, and the NFL didn’t know how to handle it. But the bottom line is, they did not introduce the four cameras in the end zone, they thought right now it’s too cost-prohibitive for the NFL even, and they don’t know how to do it. They’ll probably continue to look at this, but Bill Belichick left these owners’ meetings not particularly happy,” Schefter said on Olbermann.

Yeah it sucks, he was playing out of his mind and remained Healthy for so long. Hope it's not for too long, also sucks we'll miss him for the Euro qualification game against Turkey, we need him.

Yea, you guys dug yourself in quite the hole in that group.

Good thing tho, if you would use FIFA's FUT Chemistry Rating System, Turkey's would be like a 5 out of 100 at this point.

JABEE

The Pats should have their wins vacated, Belichick and Brady should be suspended. They should also lose their first round pick.

JABEE

Bill went off on the NFL being cheap
Belichick should provide the NFL with his camera expertise. It's not that expensive. Belichick has spent his career having hidden cameras set up on the practice fields and meeting rooms of his rivals.

Fox318

Schefter on Olbermann is great when he has to talk about the Washington Football team based in Washington DC.

Schefter is defiant in saying the team name and Olbermann spends 2/3rds of his shows on Snyder.

RBH

Adam Schefter
5 mins ·

Browns and Falcons officials were informed at this week’s owners meetings of the discipline that is expected to be announced next week, per league sources. One source said the discipline is expected to be “severe.”

yioV1.gif

MRSA

Banned
I'm the first to finish all my tests and I get As!! Have some confidence!

I'm the underachieving type that flips between the first 10 pages of a book to make it seem like I'm busy so you don't ask me questions. I also tend to color commentate in class, racisim and all.

RBH

I'll start a bonfire on my penis if Goodell takes away a 4th round pick or higher from the Falcons.

jakncoke

Banned
With the 107th pick, only 3 selections from that slot has ever made the pro bowl

1963 Walt Sweeney 9 times
1973 Allan Ellis 1 time
1954 Ted Connolly 1 time

Top Bottom