• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Malalaw

Dark-Souls-games-fail-gif-905754.gif

Atleast you didn't have something like this happen to you.

yet

The second boss is kicking my dick in the dirt. Got him to 10% but when he goes beast mode, oof. He's rough. Going to give it another go tomorrow night. Currently level 20 and working my way along. A few tips:

-use your weapon transforms In your combos. Don't just stick to one form. Hit a enemy with a short form of the weapon and use the transform button to follow up with a big attack and then vary attacks from there. You rack up some serious damage.
- use your gun! No, not to peck away at health but if you shoot an enemy right before they hit you, you will stun them. It's the equivalent to the parry in previous Souls games. Opens up big combo opportunities.
- once you hit your limit of 20 blood vials and bullets, any additional ones you pick up are automatically put into your storage. If you die, your stash of them is auto refilled from your storage. Nifty.

I am completely in love with this game. It takes a large shit all over Dark Souls II. Especially in the area of level design. I can't get enough.

Draxal

The second boss is kicking my dick in the dirt. Got him to 10% but when he goes beast mode, oof. He's rough. Going to give it another go tomorrow night. Currently level 20 and working my way along. A few tips:

-use your weapon transforms In your combos. Don't just stick to one form. Hit a enemy with a short form of the weapon and use the transform button to follow up with a big attack and then vary attacks from there. You rack up some serious damage.
- use your gun! Not not to peck away at health but if you shoot an enemy right before they hit you, you will stun them. It's the equivalent to the parry in previous Souls games.
- once you hit your limit of 20 blood vials and bullets, any additional ones you pick up are automatically put into your storage. If you die, your stash of them is auto refilled from your storage. Nifty.

I am completely in love with this game. It takes a large shit all over Dark Souls II. Especially in the area of level design. I can't get enough.

There's multiple ways to do him.

1. If you backtrack through the sewers and unlocked the one gate between the sewers and the area with the brick beast right before you get on to the bridge with the first boss. There's a quest giver there
she gives you a quest item that can be used against the boss, this item stuns him, but I only use it when he's in beast mode

2. Use molotovs against him in his second form.

The visceral attacks look so amazing (the critical hits after a parry); and the aesthetics and the backtracking in this game is really strong.

There's multiple ways to do him.

1. If you backtrack through the sewers and unlocked the one gate between the sewers and the area with the brick beast right before you get on to the bridge with the first boss. There's a quest giver there
she gives you a quest item that can be used against the boss, this item stuns him, but I only use it when he's in beast mode

2. Use molotovs against him in his second form.

The visceral attacks look so amazing (the critical hits after a parry); and the aesthetics and the backtracking in this game is really strong.
Thanks, I'll have to find that gate tomorrow night!

The absolute worst. Bed rest does you bad from my experience.

Same. Right now, I'm going to acupuncture and light therapy regularly, but these last few days have been fucked. I have to head to the Bay Area for work tommorow, so I'm looking at six hours driving, and driving is the worst.

- use your gun! No, not to peck away at health but if you shoot an enemy right before they hit you, you will stun them. It's the equivalent to the parry in previous Souls games. Opens up big combo opportunities.

Just beat that guy and called it a night. Took me a good number of tries as well. On his final form I used the backdash constantly to keep some distance, seems like he can just eat you alive if he gets you trapped close.

You can also stun him with a well timed shot but if you mess it up the punishment hurts...

I'm loving the game so far.

MechDX

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 8m8 minutes ago
For reference: Justin Houston failed the Combine drug test, fell to Rd 3.

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 7m7 minutes ago
Two words that will scare any NFL team considering Gregory: Josh. Gordon.

Of course it is a Cleveland player that fucks it up for everyone else.

Eleuin

Didn't Justin Houston also test positive for marijuana at the combine? bizarre

hope he drops to the bottom of the 1st!

edit: damn I'm super late with that

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How much do you have to smoke to have it in your system 2 months later?

He is blatantly lying which should be a bigger red flag than smoking weed. If he was an offensive lineman with a ton of body fat there could be a very, very small chance the THC is still stored in your fat after 1 1/2 months or so and I'm being generous.

I Googled who Randy Gregory was.

No possible way THC stays in your system for two weeks if you're ripped like that and working out regularly and rehydrating yourself thus sweating out all of the THC.

Take this from someone who smoked way to much weed after high school through early 20s and had to pass a few drug tests to get jobs (and did so numerous ways).

This all depends on if it was a urine test though, which I assume it was.

MechDX

He is blatantly lying which should be a bigger red flag than smoking weed. If he was an offensive lineman with a ton of body fat there could be a very, very small chance the THC is still stored in your fat after 1 1/2 months or so and I'm being generous.

I Googled who Randy Gregory was.

No possible way THC stays in your system for two weeks if you're ripped like that and working out regularly and rehydrating yourself thus sweating out all of the THC.

Take this from someone who smoked way to much weed after high school through early 20s and had to pass a few drug tests to get jobs (and did so numerous ways).

This all depends on if it was a urine test though, which I assume it was.

the-more-you-know-o.gif

Syrinx

Antonio Brown is a guy I watch play and wonder "how did nobody think this guy was worth taking before the sixth damn round?"

Was there any particular reason he was taken so low?

Top Bottom