• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Antonio Brown is a guy I watch play and wonder "how did nobody think this guy was worth taking before the sixth damn round?"

Was there any particular reason he was taken so low?

He's short and went to Central Michigan. He's also worked hard and become a much better player than what he was when drafted.

It's Thursday so let's begin the disrespect.
johnny.gif

Spinluck

I just spent a hour trying to kill a gigantic fucking roach in my room. I have never seen one in my room before. It flew onto my pillow.

I hate everything right now, btw I beat second boss in Bloodborne.

Hammer24

Banned
I just spent a hour trying to kill a gigantic fucking roach in my room. I have never seen one in my room before. It flew onto my pillow.

You need to call them "palmetto bugs", like every other sane person in the south.
See? A lot less bad already...

MRSA

Banned

You're awake at 5am playing vidyagames?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Ohio is still better than Canada, at least if a bear comes charging at you in Ohio you can use your freedom sticks aka firearms to defend yourself.
Canadian bears are too polite to charge in the first place.

RBH

Outside linebacker Randy Gregory, a potential top-10 NFL draft prospect, said Wednesday that he tested positive for marijuana in February at the scouting combine.

"I blame myself," Gregory told NFL.com in revealing the positive test. "And I know it sounds cliché, but there's really no one else I can blame."

Gregory, who starred at defensive end for Nebraska the past two seasons, admitted he has a lengthy history with marijuana, saying he began smoking after graduating from high school. He tested positive for the drug in January 2014 and April 2014 at Nebraska, according to the NFL.com report, and faced being kicked off the team had he failed a third test.

He said the positive test at the scouting combine resulted from high levels of the drug that lingered in his system even though he had not smoked marijuana since December.
But a urine drug screen for marijuana can be positive for up to 4 weeks at most in heavy users.....

eznark

Banned
I really, really dislike Daniel Jeremiah but his comp of Rivers and Winston is pretty much spot on to me. Can make all the throws, intelligent on the field, stays tall in the pocket and climbs it well keeping eyes downfield, tendency to lose focus, can under-perform in big games.

I like it, hadn't heard it before.

I really, really dislike Daniel Jeremiah but his comp of Rivers and Winston is pretty much spot on to me. Can make all the throws, intelligent on the field, stays tall in the pocket and climbs it well keeping eyes downfield, tendency to lose focus, can under-perform in big games.

I like it, hadn't heard it before.

Why don't you like Jeremiah?

But a urine drug screen for marijuana can be positive for up to 4 weeks at most in heavy users.....

He lied, buddy.

Milchjon

People who make up easily disproved lies in situations where the truth ain't all that problematic are ones I truly #disrespect.

Top Bottom