• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Does the WiiU still have more good games than the Bone and 4 combined or has that changed in the last few months?

It...still does. Especially if you're only looking for exclusives and count the PC. Most of the best PS4 and BONE games are remakes or multiplatform.

eznark

Banned
The last two weeks have been amazing in terms of games I've picked up. Cities, Elite: Dangerous, Project STEAM, Bloodborne, OOTP 16...just a ludicrous amount of great games.

Pillars of Eternity today as well.
Yep, gonna wait on that til I finish Bloodborne.

I get that. I just thought it was funny that yankee mentioned missing out on The Order when Bloodborne came out a few days ago.

rKenBJs.jpg

I havent really seen anything of Bloodborne yet. I did love Demons Souls though, so if it is that good then it must be great.

I'm playing Bloodborne, STEAM, and Xeodrifter right now. Too much goodness to contain.

Now to figure out whether or not my laptop can run Pillars of Eternity...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm still playing Xenoverse and for some damn reason got sucked back into Victoria 2.

I forgot my 3DS charger this week but I had my Vita so I fired up FFX-2. Still seems like a regular final fantasy game so I'm confused about why it gets so much hate?

manfestival

I hate being broke

I want DBXenoverse, bloodborne(ok I could probably go buy this one right now without too much wallet pain because its a priority over other titles), pillars of eternity, MKX, a new video card, actually a whole new computer would be super duper

I have been playing cities skylines when I get a chance but my city is dying because I screwed up the goods somehow and havent been able to fix it

Man I hadn't even heard of Pillars of Eternity before this week.

Also, I am happy I beat the Cleric Beast last night. 15th try was the charm. Basically all I needed to know was not to lock on to the damn thing cause it made navigating behind it almost impossible.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm still playing Xenoverse and for some damn reason got sucked back into Victoria 2.

I forgot my 3DS charger this week but I had my Vita so I fired up FFX-2. Still seems like a regular final fantasy game so I'm confused about why it gets so much hate?

A couple of reasons:

1. Pretty Princess Dress Up Sim.
2. It's the first game in the series that doesn't have a serious tone.
3. The 100% ending ruins FF X's ending.

The actual game play itself is seriously the best the series has to offer. Job changing on the fly with that amazing FF V Job System?!?

jbug617

Banned
I hate being broke

I want DBXenoverse, bloodborne(ok I could probably go buy this one right now without too much wallet pain because its a priority over other titles), pillars of eternity, MKX, a new video card, actually a whole new computer would be super duper

I have been playing cities skylines when I get a chance but my city is dying because I screwed up the goods somehow and havent been able to fix it

next week at Target is Buy 1 get the other for 50%off on all games.

MRSA

Banned
I needed something to keep me awake while I was hunting that beast. You fucking shit.

I am cleaning my room and putting up the defenses tonight. This one was Texas sized.

So basically what you're saying is that you've been smoking meth? Fuckin poor

MRSA

Banned
What is worse? The people who sell meth? The people who use meth? Or the people who sell and use it (you)?

I've only dealt with meth users, can't comment on the two others.

What's worse is people who don't know how to reheat Spaghetti-O's (you).

Draxal

I think I'm going to postpone my Bloodborne playthrough until they add that death loading patch, since I like to die in the most embarrasing ways possible all the time.

I think I'm going to postpone my Bloodborne playthrough until they add that death loading patch, since I like to die in the most embarrasing ways possible all the time.

I find the nice 30 second break lets me get the swearing and anger out of my system.

But yeah it's pretty awful.

Respect

I probably should too...because it just makes me angrier waiting so long in between deaths. But I won't, I'm a glutton.

Spinluck

I've only dealt with meth users, can't comment on the two others.

What's worse is people who don't know how to reheat Spaghetti-O's (you).

I'll make you eat those words.

All of you nerds need to play less vidya and go outside.

I live in Florida. Inside your home is safest because you can hide from the Gatas. I don't care for roaches but when they violate my sleeping space- shit gets real. Not everyone is like Cajun and kisses them or keeps his house a mess to comfort them.

Also unless you got a girl, then going out is overrated. School, work, sleep, and occasionally hanging with friends. I kind of missed being single tbh.

Farooq

Banned
Dallas is negotiating with Rolando McClain, I am hoping they get him back. Getting him back would likely move Lee to the Will, protected by the under tackle. Fuck, I would love to see Lee in this role.

My accountant is rad. Two of the last five years he has had February heart attacks resulting in medically induced comas and has still gotten my taxes done on time! Mike is a stud!

Nothing terrifies me more than his eventual death.....

Taxing unrealized capital gains is a fucking travesty.

Your deductions should be as small as possible and ideally you'll get a better return on those held resources than the tax rate.
I had an accountant like that. She did my taxes for about 15 years and only charged me $60. Basically was a CPA and had a select number of clients she supported every year as a 2nd job. I always got money back.

Then she retired.

I've used H&R Block the last three years. They're pretty good in terms of handling all the deductions similar to how my previous accountant handled them, but fuck that sticker shock. They cost like 5x what the retired CPA cost me.

Top Bottom