• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

iIMG3lm1GJZCR.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Going to be weird without Ike and Troy next year. But gotta say its a good thing they tied up their shoes. Definitely past their prime

MRSA

Banned
So Raiders WRs are going to be

1a. Crabtree
1b. Streater
James Jones in the slot

Brice Butler and Andre Holmes will fill in as needed, I'm assuming a late round WR or undrafted rookie will be the 6th WR.

MRSA

Banned
I would lend Khalil Mack to any team playing against the Pats, he made Nate Solder and Gronk look like Gata on the field.

khalil-mack-raiders.jpg

Striker

FoxSports is running a Philip Rivers to Tennessee deal, with San Diego taking Mariota in the end. That's a great move for the Titans if it happens. Where's AJ Smith?

gutshot

FoxSports is running a Philip Rivers to Tennessee deal, with San Diego taking Mariota in the end. That's a great move for the Titans if it happens. Where's AJ Smith?

Is Philip Rivers worth the no. 2 pick? He's already 33 and is just a good, but not elite QB. Plus he only has one year left on his deal so you'd have to re-sign him. I feel like the Chargers would have to give up more.

I like Pip Rivers but bad teams shouldn't be trading for 33 year old qb's. It's not like the Titans are a player away. At best you maybe contend for a playoff spot for a couple of years before Rivers falls apart and then what? This feels of a panic move from a coach/gm trying to save their job in the short term. Just draft Leonard Williams and keep it moving, Titans.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I can see a bunch of teams in the top 10 or so willing to give up their pick to get Rivers and it being justifiable. The Titans are not one of those teams.

You know 90% of the time I'm on mobile i get music adds in the top part of Neogaf. But whenever i click on this fucking NFL thread then refresh I get fucking anime ads.

bionic77

its not even 7am and you guys already trying to piss off bionic by insinuating the greatest insult ever of claiming Gata has the same genes as bionic.

Truly disrespectful.
Its disgusting.

These mark ass suckas need some lessons from manners because it is obvious that their parents failed them.

Bionic is my BFF though
Renounce the Pats and we can watch highlights of one of their SB losses in my basement. I will buy a 2k projector and install the surround in your honor.

Otherwise you need to stop spreading lies.

Also, I am not sure if you are from Denmark but I am reading the long ships again during lunch and that is a great book. How the hell did you people go from seafaring savages to soccer playing pats fans? Thats a long ass way to fall...

Came into work and got a new promotion. Overseeing an entire second team located in Kentucky so I'll have to travel a little bit more but it comes along with a 13% raise. I'll take that.

Title for what? That sort of information is generally available on your local governmental website.

A house. I mean, filing the title with the city is a known cost, but I mean the lawyers fees for preparing the new title. Should have phrased that better. Wells Fargo screwed up on our initial mortgage and didn't include my wife on the title at closing. Then we refinanced and I told them no less than three times to put her on the title during the refi process, and they showed up at closing without her on the title. Now I have to get a new title that includes her.

And all this is for her peace of mind and I wouldn't spend the money, personally. I contacted one lawyer and he said it's a $1000 flat fee.

Top Bottom