• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

RBH

iUjTmS8U5cM4Y.gif

Newton should have 1 too.

bionic77

At least you will have a coach instead of a press secretary running the team.
The Jets wish they had a press secretary running their team.

Hell you could put a monkey in charge and that would be a massive upgrade for your franchise.

We will do it together brother, praise Tebow.
In this thing I would hope we can all be brothers.

When I heard this glorious news I had a vision.

Tim Tebow is playing the Pats in the Superbowl and he makes it to the open field and is about to run in for the game winning score. En route he is attacked by Brady, Bellicheat and Goodell who work together to try to bring him down. They fail, only succeeding in ripping off his shirt. Tebow than proceeds to run into the end zone where it begins to rain (this is miracle as it is in a dome). As he spikes the ball Brady, the cheat and their bitch all explode in a flash of heavenly light. God than appears on the field to hand Tebow the SB trophy. Most people are shocked when they find out that He looks exactly like Magic Johnson.

Konka

Banned

Hell you could put a monkey in charge and that would be a massive upgrade for your franchise.

Tim Tebow is playing the Pats in the Superbowl and he makes it to the open field and is about to run in for the game winning score. En route he is attacked by Brady, Bellicheat and Goodell who work together to try to bring him down. They fail, only succeeding in ripping off his shirt. Tebow than proceeds to run into the end zone where it begins to rain (this is miracle as it is in a dome). As he spikes the ball Brady, the cheat and their bitch all explode in a flash of heavenly light. God than appears on the field to hand Tebow the SB trophy. Most people are shocked when they find out that He looks exactly like Magic Johnson.

:jnc

RBH

:lol :lol

:jnc

zychi

Banned
I wonder if there is an update each time Schefter breaks news.
Its a running thing that espn never says who the source is when Glazer drops it. Schef sometimes does. And in my own enjoyment, Mort is nowhere to be seen.

Espn acknowledges Woj at Yahoo, but is salty as shit at Glazer. Its amazing that an entire company despises an MMA guy.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I interrupt the Tim Tebow news to remind NFLGAF that Matthew Stafford is hard at work training this offseason perfecting his craft and continuing to improve as a franchise QB. Continue sleeping on him and the 2015-2016 Detroit Lions at your own detriment.

8236230.jpg

I hate to ruin all the fun in here but I must remind you guys that Matthew Stafford is a fat ugly fuck.

I'm sorry for the outburst please go on with your #AnimuSunday.

MRSA

Banned
I interrupt the Tim Tebow news to remind NFLGAF that Matthew Stafford is hard at work training this offseason perfecting his craft and continuing to improve as a franchise QB. Continue sleeping on him and the 2015-2016 Detroit Lions at your own detriment.

[imghttp://thumb.usatodaysportsimages.com/image/thumb/650-510nw/8236230.jpg[/img]

You fat degenerate fuck. Why do you attempt to soil his glory? Tebow has more playoff wins than your prediabetic lipid based QB.

Top Bottom