• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'd trade Flacco for Tebow right now.

rxGxOjJ.gif

As the #1 disciple of eaglesgaf I welcome all to join our flock. Congrats brother mrsa, and brother bionic on finally seeing the light. All praise be to Tebow. Amen.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
On October 30th, 2011 Tim Tebow would play the Detroit Lions his first and only time.

Tim Tebow would throw for 18-39 172 Yards, 1 TD and 1 INT. Matthew Stafford would throw for 21/30 267 Yards, 3 TDs and 0 INTs.

The Lions would go on to win 45-10.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/gamecast?gameId=311030007&version=mobile&gcSection=boxscore&src=desktop

Matthew Stafford hardly showed any ill effects from a sprained right ankle sustained a week earlier, throwing for three touchdowns before leaving with a clean jersey in the fourth quarter.

"It's kind of a competition to see who's going to have a better day," Stafford said. "They're scoring points on defense, we're trying to light up the scoreboard. That's when we're at our best.

#TheBookofMatthew

My hope for a Wilson contract is something kind of small with incentives out the ass:

12-14 mill per year base
500k for 3,000+ passing yards
Additional 500k for 3,500+ passing yards
500k for 60%+ completiton percentage
Additional 750k for 65%+ completion percentage
500k for playing all 16 games
300k for making the playoffs
Additional 500k for making the NFC title game
Additional 1 million for making the Super Bowl
Additional 2 million for winning the Super Bowl

That adds up to a possible 18.55mill-20.55mill per year. Probably unrealistic as hell but this is my best case scenario.

Edit: this is the 3rd post I've made today that's been at the bottom of a page. X_x

Top Bottom