• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m6 minutes ago

#Colts coach Chuck Pagano enters a make-or-break 2015: Sources say the team is not expected to extend before the season. He’ll play it out

Poor Kas. On disrespect Thursday someone wrote an article just for him :(

Caldwell " Stafford is improving steadily "

I'll give Stafford props for decreasing his turnovers last year, and note that most of the sacks he took weren't his fault. That being said he hasn't performed as expected or required. Last year the offense was straight up bad, and while you can blame much of that on a bad/injured o-line and struggling to learn a new offense...Stafford was wildly inaccurate throughout games. He misses enough seemingly easy throws to make you scratch your head.

He was essentially a game manager last year and we ultimately lost a playoff game because he couldn't do anything against Dallas in the second half. Will the offense be better this year? I'd like to think so. The o-line will be healthier/revamped and players will be more familiar with the offense.

Bottom line: Stafford has to be a lot better. I genuinely think extending his contract put the Lions on a path towards rebuilding. IMO this is his last shot, in my eyes. We traded a 4th and 5th round pick for a 31yo DT, it's clear the front office expects to win now. Now that our defense is worse (probably not be a huge amount, but worse nonetheless) the offense has to step up. Megatron is 30, much of the team is getting old...it's now or never. I'm expecting a classic Lions record of 7-9...

MechDX

Stop it you meany. I am going to be so happy when the Colts get a real coach.

#FreeLuck

Irsay will go on a coke bender, call up Haslam in Cleveland and ask for the location of the homeless guy to get input on a coaching hire.

Luck will be free when he refuses to sign an extension in Indy and Uncle Bob brings him home:
960x540.jpg

#ComeHomeAndrew

MechDX

I for one feel the Browns have learned from last year and are now poised to do great things in the future. The rest of the AFC North is on notice.

ampere

Irsay will go on a coke bender, call up Haslam in Cleveland and ask for the location of the homeless guy to get input on a coaching hire.

Luck will be free when he refuses to sign an extension in Indy and Uncle Bob brings him home:

#ComeHomeAndrew

Texans would be fucking dangerous with Luck...

Indy looks to be a lot better this year, but I'm not convinced they can do it.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
It's nice going to the ESPN Texans blog and seeing "Future Looks Good For Colts" as the top article.

Kal_El

Really liking what i'm seeing from the Bears front office. Mason and McDonald will give us the flexiblity to choose BPA in the draft. Which means White or Cooper.

zychi

Banned
Gaming side sure loves to complain about download speeds. I rarely have any issues. Open your nat, connect you 900p console via ethernet, pay your internet bill.

Just downloaded a 40gb game in about an hour off psn. Dont see why everyone is complaining

Gaming side sure loves to complain about download speeds. I rarely have any issues. Open your nat, connect you 900p console via ethernet, pay your internet bill.

Just downloaded a 40gb game in about an hour off psn. Dont see why everyone is complaining

I think people are complaining because they are not getting speeds even close to that. I always got terrible speeds on PS3 for some weird reason, even though 360, XB1, and Wii-u all dl fine. I havent dled much on PS4 so I cant speak to the speeds on that.

Bread

Banned

MAYBE they don't share the same experience as you do, ffs.

eznark

Banned
My downloads are better on the PS4 connected via wifi than they are on the ps4 connected via ethernet. Sony always finds new ways to be weird as shit.

MechDX

Don't have a PS4 but my download speeds either wired or wireless on PS3 were abysmal. Don't have that issue with my 360, Xbox One, Wii U or my PC

jakncoke

Banned
grade.png

other ratings from nfl.com from 2010 draft

Tim Tebow 8.0
Jahvid Best 7.9
Brian Price 7.9
Jimmy Clausen 8.6

Eyeballing it, it looks like they had Antonio Brown as the 25th best WR prospect

Top Bottom