• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Bowser

My thoughts exactly. Not thrilled about the early bye or the middle of the schedule but overall?

birdmanhands.gif

We can work with this.

The early bye isn't great, but the time off after the Boys Turkey Day game will essentially act as a second "mini-bye"

Zvonimir you know I got love for you but this comment made me laugh my ass off for like 10 seconds

That primetime game is the EPITOME of disrespect

Pretty much, no reason for that being on the schedule except as a joke :(

boban vs snes

shame battle 2015

Fortunately by that time I shall be pretending the NFL doesn't exist and wiping the floor with all of you on Joseph Clifford Montana Jr. American Football 2016 for the Xbox All in One Entertainment System

gutshot

Wait hold up we don't play a TNF game?????!!!!

Yes!

Don't care one way or another about the schedule but as an out of town fan I hate when Eagles play the Giants on prime time.

Quick look says 13-3 and SB.

We do play on Thanksgiving. Just not at night.

Doomsayer

Really balanced schedule for the Niners, week 10 bye and no real rough stretches a la Pittsburgh on paper.

REALLY happy with the schedule. If we can bludgeon our way through it - I'm thinking 10-11 wins. If we don't show improvement we probably win 5-7.

Should be a good season!

effzee

Would have liked a later bye but week 8 is right smack in the middle!

Obviously don't know who is going to be what (good or bad) but just looking at the schedule I see 11 wins and a decent start to the season.

BigAT

5 primetime games for the Giants? Bleh.

GiantsGAF seems to be the only fanbase on here that consistently hates primetime games, I still don't get why you weirdos like them.

Kevin SeifertVerified account
‏@SeifertESPN
If Peyton Manning produces at his career averages, he’ll become the NFL’s all-time passing leader in Week 9 — at Indianapolis. No accident.

For those keeping track at home, the Broncos' Week 8 game is against...the Packers.

#chessnotcheckers

Colasante

I'll be really surprised if the Colts don't go 13-3 or 14-2. I could see losses to the Patriots, Broncos, and Steelers, but that's about it.

GiantsGAF seems to be the only fanbase on here that consistently hates primetime games, I still don't get why you weirdos like them.

Agreed.

It's also because I want the Giants game out of the way early. It will dictate my mood for the rest of the day and I hate going to bed angry.:D

effzee

Lets see....usually best match up (hype!) and us out of town fans can actually watch the game from home in the best HD quality.

I can see us going 13-3 this season. I think we split the first two, win the next 3, go 2-1 in the next 3, win the next 4 and lose either at Baltimore or at Arizona.

I like the Pack schedule. Week 7 bye seems pretty good for readjusting and demoting all the stupid defensive starters we'll have somehow rolled with for the first six weeks, and getting the Seattle beatdown done in week 2 is about as perfect as I could ask for.

Week 10 bye for the Giants. It's been awhile since we had a bye week that late in the season.

AFC East this season, too? SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME!

Panthers fans still have that small team mentality to where we (including myself) wear the number of primetime games we get to play as a badge of honor.

But historically (including last year where the they went 0-3 and got outscored 110-50 in those games), the team has come up really fucking small in them.

Hopefully that changes?

EDIT: Just realized that we play the NFC West in 2016. We're guaranteed at least two more Cam-Wussys! That means we're guaranteed at least two more losses! :(

Grexeno

I mean, if the Steelers make it through Weeks 12-16 with a winning record, or even 3-3, every other team better watch out cause we will clearly be on some insane shit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He's not great, but he is light years better than Mayock was. Terrible.

I'd rather watch #bgstream or #beadstream with them broadcasting the game from their cell phone inside the stadium or some bullshit like that.

It would probably be better footage than Fox though so that's a bonus!

lulz, a junior member PM'd me the "Die painfully okay?" form hate letter. Surely if I did something horrible you could at least take the time to bang out some original content!

Anybody know if there's an official mod inbox for reporting this nonsense? Is it becoming a common thing (bot???)?

Top Bottom