• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Bread

Banned
lulz, a junior member PM'd me the "Die painfully okay?" form hate letter. Surely if I did something horrible you could at least take the time to bang out some original content!

Anybody know if there's an official mod inbox for reporting this nonsense? Is it becoming a common thing (bot???)?
take a pic and post it so we can help

lulz, a junior member PM'd me the "Die painfully okay?" form hate letter. Surely if I did something horrible you could at least take the time to bang out some original content!

Anybody know if there's an official mod inbox for reporting this nonsense? Is it becoming a common thing (bot???)?

smh

It's tuesday, not thursday, he would have got a pass otherwise.

snitch

Bowser

I'M CALLING MY SHOT

@ JAC - W
vs HOU - W
vs NO - W
@ TB - W
BYE
@ SEA - L
vs PHI - W
vs IND - W
vs GB - L
@ TEN - W
vs WAS - W
@ DAL - L
@ NO - L
vs ATL - W
@ NYG - W
@ ATL - L
vs TB - W

11-5

BigAT

Agreed.

It's also because I want the Giants game out of the way early. It will dictate my mood for the rest of the day and I hate going to bed angry.:D

Plus this is the fucking fourth consecutive year they have opened the season with a primetime game. The wait sucks even more week 1!

Arc

I actually think the Pats schedule is fairly easy judging by 2014 teams. Of course having such an early bye is a bummer.

FTF

I actually think the Pats schedule is fairly easy judging by 2014 teams. Of course having such an early bye is a bummer.

Yeah, hate that week 4 bye. Oh well, it'll be fine if they're 3-0.

Won't be greedy and I'll sign for 11-5 if it wins the division...but that 12-4 just looks so much better.

rando14

@STL: W
@GB: L
CHI: W
DET: W
@CIN: L
CAR: W
@SF: W
@DAL: L
ARI: W
SF: W
PIT: L
@MIN: W (though very well could be a loss, 50/50 on this one)
@BAL: L
CLE: W
STL: W
@ARI: L

10-6, wildcard, out in the NFC Divisional round.

@GB: L
CHI: W
DET: W
@CIN: L
CAR: W
@SF: W
@DAL: L
SF: W
PIT: L
@MIN: W (though very well could be a loss, 50/50 on this one)
STL: W
@ARI: L

10-6, wildcard, out in the NFC Divisional round.
Counting on your boys to make it to the NFC CG for their whoopin'

Greg

vKn4Xr7.gif

hi, rando!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thinking what games we're going to win or lose already has me depressed thinking about the first game of the season where the offense sputters and the defense isn't good enough to help us win.

Can't wait.

Greg

Thinking what games we're going to win or lose already has me depressed thinking about the first game of the season where the offense sputters and the defense isn't good enough to help us win.

Can't wait.
continuity at the o-line will hopefully make all the difference to start the season

Can't wait.
Relax, as depressed and pissed off as we are, the players and coaches had the misfortune of actually living it!

I suspect this is year 2 of the (2nd) 3 year championship window. '09 (screwed the pooch), '10 (even 1000 injuries couldn't stop them), '11 (screwed the pooch). '14 (screwed the pooch), '15 (???), ...

Despite the gutwrenching, soul-crushing despair, things could be a lot worse!

But this might be the saving light of Tebow talking.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
continuity at the o-line will hopefully make all the difference to start the season

Relax, as depressed and pissed off as we are, the players and coaches had the misfortune of actually living it!

I suspect this is year 2 of the (2nd) 3 year championship window. '09 (screwed the pooch), '10 (even 1000 injuries couldn't stop them), '11 (screwed the pooch). '14 (screwed the pooch), '15 (???), ...

Can we win the division yet again? That shit has to be unprecedented.

Greg you just jinxed Bulaga and Sitton with season ending injuries with that comment!

Wynnebeck

Banned
Chicago, Seattle, and Kansas City in the first 3 weeks? NFL really trying to keep that 1-2 start for Packers. Considering how strong the NFC West is going to be this year, I don't see Packers making it to the playoffs this year.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Chicago, Seattle, and Kansas City in the first 3 weeks? NFL really trying to keep that 1-2 start for Packers. Considering how strong the NFC West is going to be this year, I don't see Packers making it to the playoffs this year.

Okay despite my last post, it's not that bad.

Niners are a shell of their former selves, Arizona still doesn't have a quarterback, and are you scared of Nick Foles?

So, you're predicting that Rodgers misses 4+ games again?

Because that's the only way they'll miss the playoffs.

Bread

Banned
Are Chicago and Kansas City supposed to be scary teams now?

RELAX

Gigglepoo

The NFC West will be worse this year.

Hey guys, for some reason one of the games on the Browns' schedule is listed as being on "MON."

What's that about? Football? On Mondays? That's not a thing!

Grexeno

Steelers predictions:

@NE: L
SF: L
BAL: W
@SD: L
@KC: L
CIN: W
OAK: W
@SEA: L
IND: W
@CIN: W
DEN: L
@CLE: W

9-7, who the fuck knows.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
NFL shitheads selecting four prime time games in the first six weeks for the Giants. Sure Tom Coughlin is pleased.

Coughlin? What about us fans? Who seriously wants to see that?

Wynnebeck

Banned
Okay despite my last post, it's not that bad.

Niners are a shell of their former selves, Arizona still doesn't have a quarterback, and are you scared of Nick Foles?

No, but you never know with this team.

So, you're predicting that Rodgers misses 4+ games again?

Because that's the only way they'll miss the playoffs.

The man broke his collarbone in 2013 and tore his calf muscle in 2014. It's obvious Rodgers is getting older and becoming more injury prone. Packers have to do all they can to keep him as healthy as possible.

Are Chicago and Kansas City supposed to be scary teams now?

RELAX

Any given Sunday.

The NFC West will be worse this year.

Look, I know we're looking at the Packers schedule and writing off teams, but anything can happen. If you would have told me the Seahawks would come back at the end of the NFCCG to win after how well the Packers started, I would have laughed. This team is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on an extreme level.

Top Bottom