• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hey guys, for some reason one of the games on the Browns' schedule is listed as being on "MON."

What's that about? Football? On Mondays? That's not a thing!

Only in college.

16759483-mmmain.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No, but you never know with this team.

The man broke his collarbone in 2013 and tore his calf muscle in 2014. It's obvious Rodgers is getting older and becoming more injury prone. Packers have to do all they can to keep him as healthy as possible.

Any given Sunday.

Look, I know we're looking at the Packers schedule and writing off teams, but anything can happen. If you would have told me the Seahawks would come back at the end of the NFCCG to win after how well the Packers started, I would have laughed. This team is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on an extreme level.

While I don't agree with your negative outlook, I understand and respect your state of brokenness after the NFCCG. Some people need more time to heal than others and that's okay.

While I don't agree with your negative outlook, I understand and respect your state of brokenness after the NFCCG. Some people need more time to heal than others and that's okay.
I'll never heal, but I'm counting on the players to feel the same way!

Except Raji, he'll never give a shit.

Browns predictions:

@NYJ ಠ_ಠ
TEN ಠ_ಠ
OAK ಠ_ಠ
@SD ಠ_ಠ
@BAL ಠ_ಠ
DEN ಠ_ಠ
@STL ಠ_ಠ
ARZ ಠ_ಠ
@CIN ಠ_ಠ
@PIT ಠ_ಠ
BAL ಠ_ಠ
CIN ಠ_ಠ
SFO ಠ_ಠ
@SEA ಠ_ಠ
@KC ಠ_ಠ
PIT ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's see how the Ravens look

@Den
@Oak
Cin
@Pit
Cle
@SF
@Ari
SD
Bye
Jax
StL
@Cle
@Mia
Sea
KC
Pit
@Cin

Looking at this, and the other division teams' schedules, the prediction I made in mid-January of the division's playoff team(s) going one-and-done yet again looks right on track

BG, please control the shame circle better this time <3

eznark

Banned
I haven't looked at the Packers schedule but as long as Rodgers is healthy and they aren't placed in a different division, 12-4. Always.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lulz, a junior member PM'd me the "Die painfully okay?" form hate letter. Surely if I did something horrible you could at least take the time to bang out some original content!

Anybody know if there's an official mod inbox for reporting this nonsense? Is it becoming a common thing (bot???)?

Was it this?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm surprised that the niners got 4 prime games this year after going 8-8-8

And the fact that it's obvious they're going to be a dumpster fire this year under that coaching staff.

Wynnebeck

Banned
...so why complain about the schedule?

Because Packers.

I'm always negative. I'm not happy until Rodgers is holding the Lombardi. Also, just found out Packers are away at Carolina Panthers. Going with my mom to see the Pack declaw the kitties. Any east coast NFL-GAF gonna be at the game?

brentech

I will be on a cruise boat for our game against KC, so luckily it's a Monday night game and it will be on there to get drunk and watch.
Probably miss the 49ers game traveling home.

I like the schedule and match-ups. Sure, shit can go sideways at any time, but it's hard not to agree with Eznark about a 12-4 likelihood with this team.

bionic77

Jabee is a friend,
Yeah, I know he's been a good friend of mine
But lately somethings changed
And it ain't hard to define
Jabee's got himself a qb and I want to make him mine

tumblr_miiog0RPS71rlzl6no1_400.jpg

And he's watching him with those eyes
And he's loving that body, I just know it!
5a216418a75f7db2b4f62d04953a00d2.jpeg

And Tebows going to hold up that trophy at the end of the season
8b47b699701742b3981aa1b5f980be74.jpg

You know that I wish that I had Jabee's qb!
I wish that I had Jabee's qb.
Where can I find a qb like that?
bennyhot.jpg

I am going to play along with this charade
There doesn't seem to be a reason to change
You know I feel so dirty when they start talking cute
I wanna tell him that I love him but the point is probably moot
tebow_and_friends.jpg

Tim-Tebow-Girlfriend-2.jpg

Because Chips watching him with those eyes
And they are loving that football body, I just know it
And he's going to be holding that trophy at the end of the night

You know I wish that I had Jebee's qb!
I wish that I had Jabee's qb!
Where can I find a qb like that?

2013-01-06T055022Z_1_CBRE9050G8200_RTROPTP_2_CSPORTS-US-NFL-PLAYOFFS-PACKERS-RODGERS.JPG

russell-wilson-end-of-superbowl.jpg

1257124641_peyton.jpg

mark-sanchez-new-york-jets-1209jpg-e86ee6ea4bcd0a8d_large.jpg

UXhSSql.jpg

JNA

Banned
At Chicago first game huh? Well, easy win for Pack right there. :D

Now we can actually start a season at 1-0 this time.

Spinluck

Bionic's kids must have kept him from sleeping the past few days.

That or he's been jacking off profusely to Tebow pics and highlights since the signing.

Now I'm gonna go listen to that song because it's catchy as fuck.

WHERE COULD I FIND A WOMAN LIKE THAT!!!??

I will say that Tebow's reappearance in the league can only mean one thing:

Eli the Virgin is about to vanquish the Pats yet again. It's that time of the cycle too

Top Bottom