• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Chargers GM Tom Telesco said "it's our plan and intent" to keep Philip Rivers "well into the future."
Telesco declined to answer a follow-up question on whether he has talked to the Titans about a possible trade centered around Rivers and the No. 2 overall pick, only saying, "I'm going to let that question go." It's Telesco's most forthright denial we've heard from him, yet, but not one that's going to silence the rumors. Telesco said he was only doing his due diligence by scouting Marcus Mariota. Via: roto

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Gurley skyrocketing up these boards makes no sense

It makes me instantly think teams are trying to screw others into drafting a player with injury concerns.

Speaking of injuries, who made the Lions pick in the GAF draft? An offensive lineman with injury concerns? Really?

MRSA

Banned
tebw1.jpg

His will be done

Wes

venison crêpe
Not sure why Browns gaf is complaing about the schedule. We knew what fucking teams we were playing a long time ago.

If anything the schedule lends it self to us a bit

• 3 of the first teams we play pick in the top 10
• Bye right before our Monday night football game, and we have 15 days off before it.
Nov 15 we play steelers, then 15 days later we have Ravens at home.
• 4 of the last 6 games are home games
• i think we can atleast split in the Divison

It's not like we're a straight terrible team that can't make games competive. We just need some decent qb play. We won 7 with Hoyer and not like he played amazing last season. The O is based on the run and we should have a healthy online this season. We have to stop the run for once this year though, and need to get off to a hot start in those first 3 games..... At least 2-1. I think McCown can atleast give us what Hoyer did last year, if not better. He had a terrible line in Tampa. We defiently need to add more to the qb room via the draft though (if the price is right I say add mariota) . I'm not saying we'll be world beaters but no reason to say we'll win 3-4 games tops.

Maybe it's my inner Kas speaking right now, but alittle birdie told me " prosperity is back in the Cleve
NH9gE7v.gif
"

Also

I'm not complaining. I like it!

Pauline reporting we turned down a deal for both 1sts and our 2nd to move up to #2.

Gobias

Banned
Not sure why Browns gaf is complaing about the schedule. We knew what fucking teams we were playing a long time ago.

If anything the schedule lends it self to us a bit

• 3 of the first teams we play pick in the top 10
• Bye right before our Monday night football game, and we have 15 days off before it.
Nov 15 we play steelers, then 15 days later we have Ravens at home.
• 4 of the last 6 games are home games
• i think we can atleast split in the Divison

It's not like we're a straight terrible team that can't make games competive. We just need some decent qb play. We won 7 with Hoyer and not like he played amazing last season. The O is based on the run and we should have a healthy online this season. We have to stop the run for once this year though, and need to get off to a hot start in those first 3 games..... At least 2-1. I think McCown can atleast give us what Hoyer did last year, if not better. He had a terrible line in Tampa. We defiently need to add more to the qb room via the draft though (if the price is right I say add mariota) . I'm not saying we'll be world beaters but no reason to say we'll win 3-4 games tops.

Maybe it's my inner Kas speaking right now, but alittle birdie told me " prosperity is back in the Cleve
NH9gE7v.gif
"

Also

We start off 2-1 and then get ready for me to post this a lot for the rest of the season:

simon-garfunkel.gif

McCown is our QB and he fits in perfectly with the other 19 qbs we've had the past 16 years.. Prepare for the worst. Don't continue to hurt yourself

I'm not complaining. I like it!

Pauline reporting we turned down a deal for both 1sts and our 2nd to move up to #2.
Just rumors and opinions but I think it obvious the Browns want to improve the qb room.
Keith Britton ‏ @ KeithBritton86 3m 3 minutes ago
. @ TonyPauline tells @ BullandFox # Browns could get involved in 3-team deal w/ team like # Chargers, acquire Philip Rivers, helping SD get MM

Keith Britton ‏ @ KeithBritton86 4m 4 minutes ago
. @ TonyPauline on # Browns:"I think they'll def be involved in trade to move up to get Mariota or to move down for team that wants to move up"
Edit:
Are the Bears looking to trade Cutler by any chance? I would think he would be more realistic to acquire than Rivers.
........ #BanJNA

zychi

Banned
It always amazes me how there is ALWAYS someone to defend terrible practices in gaming. The Vita memory card prices being "cut"

"Don't buy a new memory card if you can't afford the price."

"No one is forcing you to buy it. A large memory card is a superfluous expense."

Just lofuckingl

It always amazes me how there is ALWAYS someone to defend terrible practices in gaming. The Vita memory card prices being "cut"

"Don't buy a new memory card if you can't afford the price."

"No one is forcing you to buy it. A large memory card is a superfluous expense."

Just lofuckingl

Hey buddy this isn't where we talk about gaming! Take that shit somewhere else! The only thing allowed here is disrespect!

Top Bottom