• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

eznark

Banned
CDSIdLVUUAIWcm9.jpg:large

zychi

Banned
If you are older than 18 it is probably lame.

A Rodgers jersey is lame even if you are a 10 year old kid.

Fashion and common sense dictate that for adults jerseys should only be worn at a football game or on Sunday while watching a game. The only exception to this rule are for zubaz and starter jackets from the 90s. These are appropriate clothing for any occasion. You could wear that shit to a wedding.
i'd argue its okay to wear a jersey to a sports bar in the offseason if its draft weekend. Other then that, jerseys should only be worn on game day or when going to a game.

bionic77

i'd argue its okay to wear a jersey to a sports bar in the offseason if its draft weekend. Other then that, jerseys should only be worn on game day or when going to a game.
They actually make nice t-shirts for most teams.

I remember getting a really nice Steelers t-shirt from Bloomingdales.

Not in the winter
You are going to live in Detroit in the summer and Florida in the winters?

I guess that is one advantage of living in a mobile home or trailer. You always have that mobility.

bionic77

Tebow will bless me with great weather soon
Tebow is great and deserves credit for all the good things in our life.

There is no denying that.

I am half convinced that if Tebow laid hands on Gata he would initially convulse on the floor and scream in pain. But once that fit passed he would get up and be a normal and intelligent human being who hatred the Patriots and embraced the Jaguars as his team while also worshipping at the house of Tebow on Sundays.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tebow is great and deserves credit for all the good things in our life.

There is no denying that.

I am half convinced that if Tebow laid hands on Gata he would initially convulse on the floor and scream in pain. But once that fit passed he would get up and be a normal and intelligent human being who hatred the Patriots and embraced the Jaguars as his team while also worshipping at the house of Tebow on Sundays.

I think Tebow's power has limits but I shouldn't tell a father to give up hope for his son to become a better man.

zychi

Banned
They actually make nice t-shirts for most teams.

I remember getting a really nice Steelers t-shirt from Bloomingdales.

You are going to live in Detroit in the summer and Florida in the winters?

I guess that is one advantage of living in a mobile home or trailer. You always have that mobility.
I think you can wear team shirts whenever appropriate, even jersey t shirts. Jerseys themselves have rules because they dont fit in. I can wear a bears shirt out tonight as long as its a sports bar and not a nice restaurant. Gotta know the right locations

bionic77

I think Tebow's power has limits but I shouldn't tell a father to give up hope for his son to become a better man.
Please go fuck yourself.

You are going to far to insinuate that my genes, even if soaked in gasoline and lit on fire, could ever produce something like Gata.

Jerry Reese having his pre-draft presser.

It's the typical non-answers obviously but he did throw out the nugget that Victor Cruz is on schedule to make his return in the season opener. He doesn't see that as certainty in so far as the WR position is concerned but good news if its true and he can get back to form.

A few other points:

- Josh Gordy was brought in to play safety.
- Concedes that Chykie Brown and/or Bennett Jackson may be converting to safety. Sees that as a possibility.
- JT Thomas and Casillas will be battling for a starting linebacker spot. He sees Thomas as a weakside linebacker.
- Non-committal on Stevie Brown returning. Says all options are open.
- He wants to upgrade the safety position (duh!).
- Considers Dwayne Harris a 4 of 5-tool type of player.
- He though Shane Vareen would be a nice piece to bring in for Eli (obviously since he signed him).
- He expects a big year out of the offense.

Cruz is up on the podium now.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 12s12 seconds ago
Victor Cruz: "There's zero doubts in my mind I'll be playing in that first game and will be playing at the level I've played."

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 11s11 seconds ago
Victor Cruz: "If I get another question about how excited I am about me and Odell, I might just jump off a building."

That 2013 Impala I've been eyeing price dropped 1,000 to over 11,900. I need this check to hurry up and get here so I can pick it up. I'm so sick of taking the bus.

Konka

Banned
bionic77;161 Once again fuck you guys. Changing gears. It appears that the hatred between black people and baseball is 100% mutual. No wonder eznark loves that game so much... [URL="https://youtu.be/oFFQkQ6Va3A" said:
Chris Rock talking about black people and baseball[/URL]

You know what would rely improve baseball?

5rc1gvV.jpg

effzee

It's Todd "Jevan Snead is a first round pick" McShay. He's best ignored.

I think he's moving up only because his health evaluations have been coming back positive and that he is ahead of schedule.

Makes sense. If Ray is dropping due to injury why not the reverse for another player?

Prince Amukamara:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 39s39 seconds ago
Amukamara added "I was comfortable with Antrel (Rolle) and Stevie (Brown) back there, but we weren't always on the same page."

We know, Prince. We know.

Milchjon

Tom Brady visited the White House three times with a white man in office, but flakes as soon as it's a black guy. Coincidence?

Tom Brady won’t attend the Patriots’ trip to meet President Barack Obama because of a prior family commitment, ESPN.com’s Mike Reiss first reported.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Tom Brady visited the White House three times with a white man in office, but flakes as soon as it's a black guy. Coincidence?

We all keep trying to tell you pats fans that Brady isn't on the level but you never want to believe us.

squicken

I think he's moving up only because his health evaluations have been coming back positive and that he is ahead of schedule.

Makes sense. If Ray is dropping due to injury why not the reverse for another player?

Exactly. It's why "the tape" and media mock drafts are as inaccurate as they are. Only teams have the medical info that can really sink a guy or help an injured player

Top Bottom