• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

jakncoke

Banned
konka trying to convince us yurope is the best by taking stalking pics of wherever he wandered to and having a bunch of locals whom im sure dont want some dumb as fuck whiskey tango eagles fan taking pics of them and sharing on the internet no less. its funny

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I've only seen Next Friday and Friday After Next.

:/

DBhG6f0.gif

I am disappoint Sanjuro!

effzee

What happened this time?

In any case, no matter how shitty future comic book movies get, nobody can ever take the Nolan Batman films and Captain America 2 away from us. Nobody!

According to GAF, especially now that the new Batman is revealed, Nolan ruined Batman.

I haven't soured on the movies so much so that I have just soured on gaf threads on movies. Its the same fucking group of jackasses with the same opinions, overreactions, and thread derails.

Its like a 1,000 gatas in one thread.

According to GAF, especially now that the new Batman is revealed, Nolan ruined Batman.

I haven't soured on the movies so much so that I have just soured on gaf threads on movies. Its the same fucking group of jackasses with the same opinions, overreactions, and thread derails.

Well, I agree with you there. I feel like about 50% of GAF said that Interstellar sucked. Luckily I saw it anyway.

I just wish there was a board feature where I could tag users with things like "bad taste in movies", so I could be more efficient in my browsing!

I don't read comics. I'll watch the movies when they come out. The new Superman movie was crappy. Who is directing the Joker movie?

It's Suicide Squad and who really who cares? DC/Warner is so desperate to get on the Avengers money train they're rushing whatever they can out of the door.

Since you asked, David Ayers is the director (End of Watch, Fury).

cdyhybrid

Movie-GAF is generally awful.

Konka

Banned
Didn't realize they gave out master's degrees in dishwashing for guys who take creeper pics at dirty clubs

Do you have more than $15 to your name? I'm just curious because it seems like getting food stamps would be a big move in your life

effzee

It's Suicide Squad and who really who cares? DC/Warner is so desperate to get on the Avengers money train they're rushing whatever they can out of the door.

Since you asked, David Ayers is the director (End of Watch, Fury).

Wouldn't really calling it rushing since the biggest complaint has been how slow/late/behind they have been in setting up their own DC universe across the movies.

Guys MM trade has to happen now. Fatcesa believes so. It has to!

Wouldn't really calling it rushing since the biggest complaint has been how slow/late/behind they have been in setting up their own DC universe across the movies.

Can't wait to see Chip roll out the 4 QB offense. The quintuple option is ready and waiting...

re: DC movies, I have no confidence in them right now. Seems like Marvel's plan caught them off-guard, and they're just hoping to "me too" their way to big bux. It'll probably work out financially, but I expect them to be pretty lame.

zychi

Banned
Do you have more than $15 to your name? I'm just curious because it seems like getting food stamps would be a big move in your life

Keep posting those random blurry creeper pictures to an NFL thread! We are all enthralled by them. Next time, maybe take a better picture of the ceiling? Try not moving the camera when you're taking the picture. Maybe you'll learn that while you're getting your "Master's degree" in dishwashing.

Say what you will about Marvel movies but the build up to The Avengers was handled brilliantly and they've repeated it with the build up to Ultron. Marvel is playing the long game.

Warner? A Superman movie of questionable quality, 1 movie build up to Justice League in a fan wank versus movie (complete with Dark Knight Returns Bat-Armor to really get that comic geek cred), a pieced together Suicide Squad movie with several characters that no one knows or gives a shit about outside of comic book geeks. Yeah no rushing to get at that Avengers gravy train at all.

I started out as a DC fanboy about 15 years ago. I gave up when Geoff Johns and his fellow olds threw out all the 90s legacy characters in favor of dialing the clock back to the silver age. Fuck Hal Jordan, Fuck Barry Allen, fuck New 52.

Sanjuro

I started out as a DC fanboy about 15 years ago. I gave up when Geoff Johns and his fellow olds threw out all the 90s legacy characters in favor of dialing the clock back to the silver age. Fuck Hal Jordan, Fuck Barry Allen, fuck New 52.

Oh, I haven't been a regular for a while now. The only thing I read from the New 52 was the Zero Year Batman, which was pretty solid.

Marvel did the Brand New Day nonsense and I stopped there.

Top Bottom