• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

I started out as a DC fanboy about 15 years ago. I gave up when Geoff Johns and his fellow olds threw out all the 90s legacy characters in favor of dialing the clock back to the silver age. Fuck Hal Jordan, Fuck Barry Allen, fuck New 52.

Kyle Rayner 4 life.:) Loved his run as the primary and only GL.

How could it be worse than what they already exposed the masses to?

Just give me a movie with Spider-Man's Iron Spider armor.

Imagine Sony trying to pull off Maximum Carnage....

Oh, I haven't been a regular for a while now. The only thing I read from the New 52 was the Zero Year Batman, which was pretty solid.

Marvel did the Brand New Day nonsense and I stopped there.

BND was an equal amount of bullshittery which also led to me no longer buying Spider-Man (Dan Slott is the fucking worst) but luckily it only affected Spidey and not the entire universe.

Sanjuro

BND was an equal amount of bullshittery which also led to me no longer buying Spider-Man (Dan Slott is the fucking worst) but luckily it only affected Spidey and not the entire universe.

I think at that point, ASM was my only active purchase. Everything else I would jump around, because the fucking books are like $5 each now.

Kyle Rayner 4 life.:) Loved his run as the primary and only GL.

Same here. Time was, DC was great because they actually invested in moving their continuity forward. Kyle and Wally fought for and gained their titles as GL and the Flash respectively. Did you know that Wally was the Flash for longer than Barry was? But who cares, old fucks need to be able to see the same characters in charge when they were kids or otherwise they'll be reminded that they're going to die!

Konka

Banned
Keep posting those random blurry creeper pictures to an NFL thread! We are all enthralled by them. Next time, maybe take a better picture of the ceiling? Try not moving the camera when you're taking the picture. Maybe you'll learn that while you're getting your "Master's degree" in dishwashing.

Man you're a poor douche, keep it up .

Be sure to keep us up to date with your cheap ass shopping info.

I think at that point, ASM was my only active purchase. Everything else I would jump around, because the fucking books are like $5 each now.

I'd be willing to pay a little more if you could get newer comics through marvel unlimited, having to wait 6 months for new issues is bullshit

I cancelled MU and they kept charging me. I had to call support and yell at some poor girl to get my money back. Never using that shit again. Also, it's a buggy piece of shit.

zychi

Banned
Man you're a poor douche, keep it up .

Be sure to keep us up to date with your cheap ass shopping info.

One day you'll grow up and realize doing drugs in the kitchen of a dirty club after working the dishwasher shift all night isn't a great life plan.

I joke that you're a dishwasher, but i would bet actual money on the fact that your mommy and daddy are paying for your creeper cell phone, the bill and whatever you are actually doing in Europe.

When you grow up and have to actually worry about life without a safety net, you'll understand why saving money is a good thing and posting random blurry pictures of women to the internet is creepy.

One day Konka, one day.

eznark

Banned
One day you'll grow up and realize doing drugs in the kitchen of a dirty club after working the dishwasher shift all night isn't a great life plan.

I joke that you're a dishwasher, but i would bet actual money on the fact that your mommy and daddy are paying for your creeper cell phone, the bill and whatever you are actually doing in Europe.

When you grow up and have to actually worry about life without a safety net, you'll understand why saving money is a good thing and posting random blurry pictures of women to the internet is creepy.

One day Konka, one day.

CDYnl4VXIAIrVKK.jpg:large

Konka

Banned
zychi is florio

That would actually make a lot of sense.

FMT (R.I.P.) is Pam Oliver.

This would be the most fitting thing ever.

maybe just keep your consoles the first time you buy them, that'd be cool too.

Or you know. Keep it.

Again? Why?

Selling consoles loses money in the end.

I'll make it real simple for you. You said Golden State isn't good on D. You are wrong.

fin

Just so you know, this is a completely irrelevant metric when it comes to basketball...

What you want is points per possession, so offensive/defensive proficiency is normalized to a team's tempo/pace, e.g. how many shots they take.

Some of it is ESPN's fault, they love to hide the real stats behind their paywalls. (while their statisticians complain that the everyman doesn't know anything about the sport! Fuckers!) At least PPS made the list.

Boy, this post sure sums you up well.

GS doesn't play D? I'd say stick to a sport you know about but that wouldn't matter either.

silly zychi

zychi can't afford one of those fancy mice with a wheel.

smh why would they hire zychi

He wasn't a poor.

You better spoiler tag that shit before zychi sees.

e

Just do it now.

When was the last time the Bears developed a QB?

Poors tend to do that.

One day Konka, one day.

God you suck so much.

It's like you're a parody of a real person.

Konka

Banned
sure, bulls gonna beat the cavs. use your mom's credit card to buy yourself a derrick rose jersey.

You sound really jealous that my parents aren't poor hobos like it is appearing yours were. I could probably convince them to help you out with a rent check if it seems likely you'll end up on the street, you know, help out the needy. I do apologize for not being a poor like you though, it seems like it has really hurt you.

I had a nice 11 course dinner by Peter Serpico (formerly of Momofuku Ko) tonight. It was quite delicious. Among the courses I had a warm mushroom salad, shaved foie gras with chia seeds marinated in apple puree and chopped peanuts, caviar and egg, scallops with brown butter, a clam crudo dish, a duck dish with marinated cabbage, lamb rib with ramps (this was the best) and a chocolate coffee granache. It was all very delicious but it's hard remembering all 11 courses. It is a little frustrating when you go out for a night on the town only expecting to have a modest $150 meal and end up spending twice that.

What did you plebs eat?

zychi

Banned
You sound really jealous that my parents aren't poor hobos like it is appearing yours were. I could probably convince them to help you out with a rent check if it seems likely you'll end up on the street, you know, help out the needy. I do apologize for not being a poor like you though, it seems like it has really hurt you.

aw, thats sweet. but im sure your parents are already tired of wasting money on you. they must be so proud that they're 21 year old still needs money from them. we done here child?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I had a nice 11 course dinner by Peter Serpico (formerly of Momofuku Ko) tonight. It was quite delicious. Among the courses I had a warm mushroom salad, shaved foie gras with chia seeds marinated in apple puree and chopped peanuts, caviar and egg, scallops with brown butter, a clam crudo dish, a duck dish with marinated cabbage, lamb rib with ramps (this was the best) and a chocolate coffee granache. It was all very delicious but it's hard remembering all 11 courses. It is a little frustrating when you go out for a night on the town only expecting to have a modest $150 meal and end up spending twice that.

What did you plebs eat?

$30 italian take out.

zychi

Banned

What did you plebs eat?

that sounds awesome. ive never had foie gras. what does it taste like?

21? Jesus you're stupid.

you're older than that and still living on mommy's dime?!

lawd jesus

e: i'm understanding why you're stuck as a junior member. gonna end this now.

Konka

Banned
that sounds awesome. ive never had foie gras. what does it taste like?

you're older than that and still living on mommy's dime?!

lawd jesus

I think I've got it. Your mother committed suicide because of you. It all makes sense now. Tell us about the incomplete helmet catch, you dog you.

Top Bottom