• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Why do they serve stuff in those tiny llates and basically give you shavings and two bites of food? What kind of shit is that?

It was small plates, but it was 11 courses, so if they had served everything medium/large you would burst at the seams. I would say 5 courses were small, 4 medium, and 2 large. At the end of the day it was very satisfying, but the best part is the incredible variety you get. I had more flavors in one night than most people get in a month of eating. It was definitely enjoyable.

cajunator

Banned
Hey you guys. I loves you.
8ixd7RD.jpg

Thanks to whoever got zychi and Konka to stop being boobs and shitting up the thread.

I mean, I don't expect much of the day to day discourse in here, but Jesus. Even this thread has limits

Eh, I just saw two drunk dudes on a Friday. We're men here in this thread and can take this behavior and come out of it and shake hands in the morning. It may have been a slight bother to others, but there is scarcely a time when a disagreement between two people is not. Let's leave it at that, live, love, and learn.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If you come to Philly I will treat you to the other sandwiches in Philadelphia that are better than Cheesesteaks. Tourists don't even know. The glory that is the roast pork sandwich can't be beat.

Usually how it is with all the big cities. Locals usually know all the good spots while I've only heard on Genos. In N Out is as good as advertised though.

Anyone know when registration starts for the Pick Em League?

I saw avengers 2 here in London the other day. Meh.... and I loved the first!

Also blarry I saw some ravens up close at the tower of london. They were mocking me still for the SB loss :(

Top Bottom