• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What are your thoughts on the 2 picks BG and me made btw.

So going back.

I like the Malcom Brown pick, definitely see us taking someone to help stuff the run with our first pick.

The Perriman pick I'm a bit iffy on. With how the mock draft played out I could have seen us taking Ereck Flowers but whatever man yolo, all I've heard is Perriman has potentially bad hands but most see him as a talent if he can get over that.

So going back.

I like the Malcom Brown pick, definitely see us taking someone to help stuff the run with our first pick.

The Perriman pick I'm a bit iffy on. With how the mock draft played out I could have seen us taking Ereck Flowers but whatever man yolo, all I've heard is Perriman has potentially bad hands but most see him as a talent if he can get over that.

Yea, if I remember correctly, people were critical of Julio's hands coming out of college. Falcons took a risk on his freakish athleticism and it worked out fine.

cajunator

Banned
Apartments during hurricanes are good and bad. No real clean up yourself afterwards is great.

Bad? No power means no AC. If you don't have windows facing any kind of a breeze it becomes a hotbox sauna.

Wouldn't worry about work if we get a direct or near direct hit. Everyone usually takes a week or so off unless you are in retail. then it becomes hell

You should see the fuel dispatch office just before a hurricane. Im NOT looking forward to that.
literally every station is out of gas and we have to prioritize the ones along major evac routes and highways.

Striker

Why did Philly let go of Chris Polk? He seemed to be a fan-favorite. Could be a decent pickup by some team who needs a power back.

gutshot

Why did Philly let go of Chris Polk? He seemed to be a fan-favorite. Could be a decent pickup by some team who needs a power back.

He never signed his RFA tender. Presumably he wasn't happy with the Eagles going out and adding Murray AND Mathews. He didn't show up to voluntary workouts and so the Eagles rescinded their tender, making him a UFA.

I wouldn't say he was a fan favorite really. A decent backup RB and good special teams guy but nothing to get too excited about.

He cost more to trade then keep so chip better offer a lot or it's not happening

My guess is they would want to do a player-for-player swap. Vinny Curry for Dion Jordan seems fair. Or maybe Evan Mathis, who the Dolphins reportedly inquired about a month ago.

He never signed his RFA tender. Presumably he wasn't happy with the Eagles going out and adding Murray AND Mathews. He didn't show up to voluntary workouts and so the Eagles rescinded their tender, making him a UFA.

I wouldn't say he was a fan favorite really. A decent backup RB and good special teams guy but nothing to get too excited about.

My guess is they would want to do a player-for-player swap. Vinny Curry for Dion Jordan seems fair. Or maybe Evan Mathis, who the Dolphins reportedly inquired about a month ago.

Mathis is too old to trade Jordan for, curry might work

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Finally got around to trying 200cc in MK8. Holy shit, my usual setup of Bowser/sports bike just does not give me enough traction to make a lot of turns at that speed. Gonna have to mess with the setup and learn how to properly brake drift.

brentech

So wait... is this rage at Valve just because they set up a way for paid user game mods?

Because, if so... :lol

I think there is something else to it, but I don't really know for sure. Still upset everything isn't free basically.

I believe some modders were using things created by other modders. So unless both intend their work to be free, the one using work has their shit removed. Something like that.

Jarnet87

Dion Jordan is a gangly tweener not long for the nfl. I thought about the bucs offering up a 7th but that would just be giving the fins a free pick

mr2xxx

Banned
I'm hoping the Skins get White if Williams is off the board. Dude just has a great ability to push off and high point the ball for those contested balls. He is a much better prospect than Copper if a team has bad to mediocre QB play.

Fowler doesn't posses a great pass rush ability, lacks the moves and ability to finish plays. Beasley isn't a fit unless they move Kerrigen to the strong side, not sure if they are willing to do that.

effzee

Not enough room on the roster. Murray, Mathews, and Sproles. Not to mention Matt Tucker on the PS who they really like but didn't have room for on the roster last year. Cheaper too.

I'd love to add Dion Jordan. Assuming OLB Marcus Smith, last year's fist round pick who most had projected at least 2 rounds later, continues to be the bust we all thought and knew he would be, adding Jordan would bolster our depth tremendously at OLB.

Dion fits in a 3-4 better anyway plus the Oregon connection & #culture.

dat Baby Park madness

Can't find a good setup with Bowser, but I think I find a decent setup with Daisy. I might consider going with a lightweight setup as well.
I haven't bought any of the DLC, though I'll probably cave at some point.

Lightweight seems to be the way to go, unless there's some way to brake and drift at the same time that I haven't discovered!

cdyhybrid

R6gf0Uk.png

His suspensions voided the guarantees, they can cut or trade him now with no penalties.

I think he might still be salvageable as a situational pass rusher, probably not worth much at this point tho, maybe a 6th rounder.

Which leads me to this: It smells as if Jordan’s days with the Dolphins are numbered. If he’s not on the trade block now, he’ll likely be there during the draft next week.

The only thing that might keep him around is it would actually cost Miami $1 million more against the salary cap to trade Jordan than to keep him and no team is likely to give anything of high value as compensation anyway.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...o-salguero/article19425177.html#storylink=cpy

Such a wasted talent but such is life as a dolphins fan

Living down in Miami, fins fans are always wanting sexy picks and not offensive lineman, which is funny because its really the only area that they've had decent success drafting with 1st round picks in the past 10 years or so.

Not really? James and Long are the only two in the last 10 years and Long didn't even last his rookie contract. I'm ok with them drafting a linemen but there isn't a Guard at the 14th spot that's worth it. So either drop down and then draft a Guard or go with CB/WR/LB.

Edit: I forgot about Pouncey, looking at our other first round picks yeah Oline has been the most successful lol
*cries

MechDX

Hey look it's Johnny Fucking Rehab!

Johnnys fall to the bottom half of the first round last year was awesome. Who will be this year's faller?

Chip should offer this year's 4th and be done with it.

Or a swap. Marcus Smith for Dion Jordan.

Smith ended up being the biggest underachiever in the first round. Played in just eight games and had 74 defensive snaps. Didn't register a single solo tackle (he had one assist) on defense or special teams.

http://articles.philly.com/2015-03-31/sports/60648423_1_marcus-smith-chip-kelly-brandon-graham

He'd fit right in with our current LBs, I'd take a 4th since we don't have a 3rd though, maybe use that to trade up.

Top Bottom