• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
7911534490_6da83f691a_m.jpg

Just accept that you're gonna get some Mariota in your life, whether you want it or not. You'll be happier.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
One of our supervisors passed away this morning after a long battle with cancer. fuck cancer.

):

More bad weather headed your way cajun. It's over us at the moment. I actually enjoy this time of year though at least until my house gets blown away I bet.

Sanjuro

I just don't get the attitude of the Raptors fans. Maple Leaf fans are generally pleasant, self deprecating. Then you have the Raptors fans who just sort of were manufactured out of nowhere and are feisty as shit.

Eh, I just saw two drunk dudes on a Friday. We're men here in this thread and can take this behavior and come out of it and shake hands in the morning. It may have been a slight bother to others, but there is scarcely a time when a disagreement between two people is not. Let's leave it at that, live, love, and learn.

I don't mind a quick banter, hell we have that every night.

Two pages long verges on excessive though and they both just need a few days to chill out and sober up.

ampere

I just don't get the attitude of the Raptors fans. Maple Leaf fans are generally pleasant, self deprecating. Then you have the Raptors fans who just sort of were manufactured out of nowhere and are feisty as shit.

Blame Drake.

It's 100% his fault.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Houston is a third world country.

I've had 4 power outages here in the Willowbrook area since moving here March 1st.

Mech/Dega/captive/smokey pls

MechDX

I've had 4 power outages here in the Willowbrook area since moving here March 1st.

You picked the wrong side of town to live on? My street is on the same line as the local fire department. Never lose power more than a few minutes. Lady we bought the house told us that after hurricane Ike Kingwood was without power for two weeks except this street which was only down 1 day.

Hello friend!

Am I allowed to do it? I'll work on it tonight!

Thought you said a couple weeks ago you were doing it? Yeah go ahead and get it up so the mods can move it to the OT forum, we post until about halfway through the first round and then all come scurrying back here when the lifelongs show

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

It's all the lightning.

My lights were out about 5 minutes the other day due to the storm but didn't this time.

Wes

venison crêpe
I saw avengers 2 here in London the other day. Meh.... and I loved the first!

Also blarry I saw some ravens up close at the tower of london. They were mocking me still for the SB loss :(

Where else did you visit in London FMT? Any museums? Always wondered how they stacked up against those in the U.S.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You picked the wrong side of town to live on? My street is on the same line as the local fire department. Never lose power more than a few minutes. Lady we bought the house told us that after hurricane Ike Kingwood was without power for two weeks except this street which was only down 1 day.

Thought you said a couple weeks ago you were doing it? Yeah go ahead and get it up so the mods can move it to the OT forum, we post until about halfway through the first round and then all come scurrying back here when the lifelongs show

Can't wait for people to bitch about spoilers!

It's all the lightning.

My lights were out about 5 minutes the other day due to the storm but didn't this time.

Yeah I was researching and living on the same grid as a fire department or hospital is key in this city apparently. I heard maybe three or four bolts of lightning in total (mostly around 630 when the power was fine) but then it went completely out at 930 because of...rain?

Never had outages like this living outside of town in Arkansas. Or even out in Conroe. I can only imagine the chaos when a real storm hits here.

Fox318

The Valve-Skyrym modding shit is absolutely disgusting. Between the ethics, the lack of any quality control, the f2p implications, and the fucking cut Valve and others make.

Fuck Valve.

I feel like the next big movment is going to be buying DRM free again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Raptors haven't been around long enough for the fans to be self deprecating. Especially since a large part of the fanbase right now are younger kids/adults. They are too stupid to know.

I can easily say Raps fans online are some of the absolute worst on the internet. It's a combination of the worst Leafs fans you can think of mixed with the stupidity of a 13 year old.

MechDX

Never in my life!

No clue what I'll do if that happens!

Meh. You just ride it out.

Have a gas grill/stove with extra gas
top off your car beforehand with fuel
Poptarts, poptarts, poptarts!
Have yard cleaning supplies available for afterwards
Car charging cables for any electronics available.
Beer
Enjoy the smell of sweet, sweet BBQ for days afterwards when everyone starts grilling all their previously frozen meat that is now thawing

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Meh. You just ride it out.

Have a gas grill/stove with extra gas
top off your car beforehand with fuel
Poptarts, poptarts, poptarts!
Have yard cleaning supplies available for afterwards
Car charging cables for any electronics available.
Beer
Enjoy the smell of sweet, sweet BBQ for days afterwards when everyone starts grilling all their previously frozen meat that is now thawing

I live in an apartment so there's that issue haha.

But I travel for work during the week so hopefully I'd be enjoying life in some overcrowded hotel 3 hours away.

MechDX

I live in an apartment so there's that issue haha.

But I travel for work during the week so hopefully I'd be enjoying life in some overcrowded hotel 3 hours away.

Apartments during hurricanes are good and bad. No real clean up yourself afterwards is great.

Bad? No power means no AC. If you don't have windows facing any kind of a breeze it becomes a hotbox sauna.

Wouldn't worry about work if we get a direct or near direct hit. Everyone usually takes a week or so off unless you are in retail. then it becomes hell

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Apartments during hurricanes are good and bad. No real clean up yourself afterwards is great.

Bad? No power means no AC. If you don't have windows facing any kind of a breeze it becomes a hotbox sauna.

Wouldn't worry about work if we get a direct or near direct hit. Everyone usually takes a week or so off unless you are in retail. then it becomes hell

Thankfully I have an actual job. I'd hate to be working at Walmart or somewhere even as a manager (no offense!).

I'd be real tempted to spend a few hundred on a generator and run it on my balcony. Not sure what the fire code would be for that though.

The Valve-Skyrym modding shit is absolutely disgusting. Between the ethics, the lack of any quality control, the f2p implications, and the fucking cut Valve and others make.

Fuck Valve.

I feel like the next big movment is going to be buying DRM free again.
It's not surprising to see the Valve defenders out in force over this. Pretty sad when people are getting fucked over this crap.

I'm all for people being able to receive compensation for their hard work, but this is not the way.

MechDX

Thankfully I have an actual job. I'd hate to be working at Walmart or somewhere even as a manager (no offense!).

I'd be real tempted to spend a few hundred on a generator and run it on my balcony. Not sure what the fire code would be for that though.

None taken. Retail where you have refrigerated perishables is a nightmare. Get rid of near half a million dollars worth of spoiling food. You also have to document how you disposed of all of it so when the state health department visits a few months later. Not to mention getting any dumpsters you are using for it guarded so people don't take from it and get sick. Lawsuit waiting to happen

I work specialty retail now so it would be no where near That big an issue.

Pepiope

Why? Tebow is a fucking joke and was allowed to ruin the Jets and Sanchez before. Sanchez was wanted by the team and scooped up to be their back up.

"at least it was explained ot me" is more of a shot at the Jets than anything else.
He didn't ruin Sanchez, he did that to himself. As a back-up QB, he shouldn't bad mouth his teammate.

LMAO what? A healthy Bradford is better than MM how? We have seen MM run this offense to perfection with Chip. Bradford's whole premise is if he is healthy and if he reaches his potential in this system with these weapons/coach. We know MM can thrive on this team.
This offense is not the same offense Chip ran at Oregon, and he is not going against college players in the NFL. MM may not have any success as our QB, it's not a given. We both saw what happened with Huff when he assumed the offense was similar, it's not.
I also don't see how all of a sudden Cox has become this unmovable untouchable piece on the D. Great player? Sure but more valuable than a franchise QB?

I personally don't think Chip is going to move up and he really believes Bradford still has #1 overall pick potential talent BUT if he truly wants and believes MM is Manning-esque then it makes sense to move a star DT, LB, and package of picks to get him.

And in these proposed trades, if any one of them is the real deal, the Eagles would still end up with keeping a majority of their picks. Guys like CB Byon Jones, Eric Rowe, great WR depth, and top OLINEMEN will still be available in rounds 2-3.
MM is not a franchise QB. If this guy was Luck then it makes sense to offer him the entire defense, but he's not. He's an unknown, and yes, our best defensive player is not worth giving up for some QB who may not even be better than the injured incumbent we have.

We have proven, stud young defensive players already on the team, trading them for a crapshoot in the draft doesn't offset what we're going to lose.

Draxal

It's not surprising to see the Valve defenders out in force over this. Pretty sad when people are getting fucked over this crap.

I'm all for people being able to receive compensation for their hard work, but this is not the way.

I'm not a Valve defender as I don't give a shit about Half life 3 or Dota but, I'm in the really who cares camp and fuck Bethesda/Zenimax camp.

Top Bottom