• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Fox318

It's not surprising to see the Valve defenders out in force over this. Pretty sad when people are getting fucked over this crap.

I'm all for people being able to receive compensation for their hard work, but this is not the way.

Shame is I fucking love some of their games and Steam has gotten better and better.
ZQrSyB4.png

The workshop stuff made it easy as shit for creators to create and earn money from their creations(like TF2 hats) but also structured it up in a way that didn't completly fuck over the game or other mods.

Workshop mod supoort made it easy as hell to add mods and other things to your games. From major patches to little stupid thing like this.

Then suddenly you do something like this you instant fuck over your community and even the mod creators.

Why the fuck should somebody who created assets,code, and QA testing get just a 25% cut?

Valve is making fucking bank on the steam cards and other shit but it never broke what was the core of PC gaming.

Get ready for the future of getting your steam account banned because they don't want you modding your single player game.

Shame is I fucking love some of their games and Steam has gotten better and better.
ZQrSyB4.png

The workshop stuff made it easy as shit for creators to create and earn money from their creations(like TF2 hats) but also structured it up in a way that didn't completly fuck over the game or other mods.

Workshop mod supoort made it easy as hell to add mods and other things to your games. From major patches to little stupid thing like this.

Then suddenly you do something like this you instant fuck over your community and even the mod creators.

Why the fuck should somebody who created assets,code, and QA testing get just a 25% cut?

Valve is making fucking bank on the steam cards and other shit but it never broke what was the core of PC gaming.

Get ready for the future of getting your steam account banned because they don't want you modding your single player game.
They've created a Horse Armor 2.0 situation with this. I hope it was all worth it!

Fox318

They've created a Horse Armor 2.0 situation with this. I hope it was all worth it!

I would say they are going to use the money towards their games but they don't make games anymore. They make a service and have the users make shit and then sell it back to them.

But hey at least the Steam Controller got financed. You know the one that nobody would use over a 360 or kb&m.

MechDX

One day I want to go on a USA BBQ tour.

Each state has their own twist on it.

I've had Texas and KC style.

Texas has no sauce on it and let's the flavor of the meat and seasonings through. KC style is Texas with a sweet sauce.

Not sure I would like Carolina. Idea of a tangy, vinegar based sauce doesn't really excite me

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I've had Texas and KC style.

Texas has no sauce on it and let's the flavor of the meat and seasonings through. KC style is Texas with a sweet sauce.

Not sure I would like Carolina. Idea of a tangy, vinegar based sauce doesn't really excite me

Memphis style is lets put a bunch of cole slaw on it and use nothing but pork.

Sanjuro

Like I always say, BBQ doesn't exist pretty much in the northeast. Anytime I see a smoker active on the side of the road I pull the fuck over. Only has $6 and peasant change in my ashtray. Got a pulled pork sandwich with some potato salad. The beef brisket looked fucking amazing. Best stuff I've had in a while. They even had gator bites!

Fox318

Like I always say, BBQ doesn't exist pretty much in the northeast. Anytime I see a smoker active on the side of the road I pull the fuck over. Only has $6 and peasant change in my ashtray. Got a pulled pork sandwich with some potato salad. The beef brisket looked fucking amazing. Best stuff I've had in a while. They even had gator bites!

There are good BBQ places but you're right that they are rare.

Tom Penny

It's just not a cultural thing out there. This is honesty better than maybe any I've ever had, but there still isn't a mecha of BBQ here.

You need to go to Los Andes. Bomb ass Peruvian food. It's in the Ghetto on Chalkstone in Providence but it's fucking amazing.

Draxal

It's just not a cultural thing out there. This is honesty better than maybe any I've ever had, but there still isn't a mecha of BBQ here.

Yeah, I know people have spoken well about Mighty Quinn's. but I just have my doubts about a chain.

That's of course ignoring Brazilian and Korean bbq in which this area has.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wish we could fast forward to Thursday. Almost time for me to digivolve into draft night BG

I'll be at a buddy's place drinking beers and watching the Browns Super Bowl.

But remember I'll be here in spirit, if I'm lucky I can login just to hear you go wild. :3

I'll be at a buddy's place drinking beers and watching the Browns Super Bowl.

But remember I'll be here in spirit, if I'm lucky I can login just to hear you go wild. :3
Use mobile gaf! It's what I'm usually on.

I've been training for draft night since the season ended

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Thread moves way too fast to keep up on Mobile-GAF!

I'll post when it happens and hope I catch a glimpse of the BG glory.

This gif is for Confrontation and Bertram to use when we make our picks:

avZf09U.gif

Top Bottom