• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Fox318

And neither are the Browns.

It's time to accept the truth, you and I we are similar. Our teams share a destiny.

giphy.gif

Kessel deserves so much better than the leafs.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Leafs last won the Stanley Cup in 1967 and never made it back.
Jets last won the Super Bowl in 1968 and never made it back.

Hmmm.

The live action Super Mario bros movie is so strange lol. What were people in theaters thinking when they saw this?

That it was garbage. Think there were reports of people walking out as well.

Saw some documentary about it once too, the guy that played Mario stayed drunk for the filming of the whole movie.

Saw some documentary about it once too, the guy that played Mario stayed drunk for the filming of the whole movie.
Some reason this makes it even better for me
"Well at least it got made into a movie."

I was bored if I remember correctly.

Im watching it now too.
It's so strange and cheesy in a kind of funny way, I feel compelled to keep watching. I might eventually watch the rifftrax version lol

smfh, that's Bob Hoskins, not some random guy. Fucking kids these days, no respect.

Some reason this makes it even better for me

What is the worst job you've done?
Super Mario Brothers.

What has been your biggest disappointment?
Super Mario Brothers.

If you could edit your past, what would you change?
I wouldn't do Super Mario Brothers.

"The worst thing I ever did? Super Mario Brothers. It was a fuckin' nightmare. The whole experience was a nightmare. It had a husband-and-wife team directing, whose arrogance had been mistaken for talent. After so many weeks their own agent told them to get off the set! Fuckin' nightmare. Fuckin' idiots."

RIP :(

Furyous

The live action Super Mario bros movie is so strange lol. What were people in theaters thinking when they saw this?

This is going to look great years later when I'm soaring off that legally protected Arizer-Air approved remedy. Don't shame me bro. It's also the main reason I'm a Mario hater.

Bill is all about modifying the rules to give himself a competitive advantage. He's got that "let me check her scouting report after this event is over" look.

RIP Bob Hopskin's though he was better in so much other stuff. That include my second favorite movie of all time Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

MechDX

Why doesn't the server browser in BF4 not work? Keeps putting me in the same fucking server repeatedly that has a clan on one side and the random team getting raped on the other.

Spinluck

Thanks bros. I do not get why someone would let me drive the full 30mins too, this girl seemed really nice. Just say you don't wanna go out, what the fuck lol.

Sidenote: Cajun pls. I know the alien planet you're from does not understand what a sex drive is, but some of us have NEEDS. Tebow forgive me.

Fox318

Dear NFL-GAF,

Growing up in North Texas, I've been a long time Cowboys fan. However, I've now lived in NY for about 6 years and have started to develop these...feelings...for the New York Jets.

Are these feelings normal? Should I become a two team fan or push these feelings deep down inside?
It's too late for me as a jets fan.

Save yourself before it's too late

Spinluck

Blue always is the color

You have buldge enhancing boxers?

They give it more form

I expected to go shirtless and pantsless based off some of our convos, but when it comes to women nothing is given

Except if you're Big Ben

Should probably hit the sack now, even though I do not believe overstudying for exams is a thing.

They give it more form

I expected to go shirtless and pantsless based off some of our convos, but when it comes to women nothing is given

Except if you're Big Ben

Should probably hit the sack now, even though I do not believe overstudying for exams is a thing.

Rub one out in honor of the girl #RIP

Top Bottom