• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Colasante

More rings than the Pats though!

b4002e10-a7d9-11e4-aa2c-752519696ead_Captura-de-pantalla-2015-01-29-a-la-s-11-09-43.png

This man has as many Super Bowl wins as your franchise.

Tom_Brady_Four_Fingers_Rings_Patriots_Twitter.png

This man has four Super Bowl wins. Four is a larger number than one.

cdyhybrid

I'd also like to propose #WeAlreadyWonWednesday in honor of King DM. I can't remember if we already had anything scheduled for Wednesday.

This offseason is going to suck for NFL-GAF. Just the same old boring shit about the Patriots for months and months. This is exactly what I was worried about as soon as they won the SB.

Kind of makes you hate football.

Colasante

This offseason is going to suck for NFL-GAF. Just the same old boring shit about the Patriots for months and months. This is exactly what I was worried about as soon as they won the SB.

It didn't have to be this way! I try to only combat Patriots truthers. I'm much more interested in talking about the 2015 season than rehashing the 2014 season.

Milchjon

You really think it wouldn't be about the Pats if they lost? We'd never hear the end of the buckets of Schadenfreude being emptied on this thread. And for some reason I assume you wouldn't be against all that Patriots talk in that case at all ;-)

The only reason we talk about the Pats as much is because there's an insane amount of sore losers in here.

Edit: Cola's "Pats truthers" is probably a better description than sore losers.

Colasante

I wonder if the door has been shut on Brandon Spikes returning to the Patriots. He wanted to leave New England because they wouldn't let him be a three down linebacker, and he ended up playing even less snaps in Buffalo. Then there's the fact that his market has been ice cold and Dont'a Hightower might not be available for the opener.

I'm guessing that Bill feels comfortable with Darius Fleming, Deontae Skinner, and Jonathan Freeney as depth behind Mayo, Collins, and Hightower, and they'll probably draft at the position, but it'd be great if the LB corps went four-deep with starters. And I miss the powww.

You really think it wouldn't be about the Pats if they lost? We'd never hear the end of the buckets of Schadenfreude being emptied on this thread. And for some reason I assume you wouldn't be against all that Patriots talk in that case at all ;-)

The only reason we talk about the Pats as much is because there's an insane amount of sore losers in here.

Edit: Cola's "Pats truthers" is probably a better description than sore losers.
Yeah, you're right. I spend a lot of time in this thread and I'm selfish, that's more or less what it boils down to. ;)

The thread is just better when the Pats lose compared to when they win. All the regs are here either way, but the awful lifelongs that show up after they win and ruin the thread for a few weeks dont come around at all when they lose.

Milchjon

The thread is just better when the Pats lose compared to when they win. All the regs are here either way, but the awful lifelongs that show up after they win and ruin the thread for a few weeks dont come around at all when they lose.

Uh, who?

I only see like one additional guy and he seems completely harmless and mostly non-confrontational?

Uh, who?

I only see like one additional guy and he seems completely harmless and mostly non-confrontational?

I could go back through the SB thread if you really want, but I could have sworn there were a few annoying guys who showed up then and thankfully didnt stick around. Who knows though maybe I just imagined the whole thing in some medication hallucination.

Top Bottom