• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

cajunator

Banned
Damn, whataburger is usually really quick.

Now I want a dbl meat with bacon.... Lol

It was a holiday (maybe easter I think) of some sort and all businesses were operating with a skeleton crew. But for whatever reason a whole line of cars was craving whataburger at night and ghere was one cook and one at the window .

Striker

White People dancing thread delivers.

3WyxKHb.gif
Golfham

forms

Did anyone try the coachglass feature in Madden? Had the game for a long time (pretty new to football, I know there SHOULD be alternatives), but never seen thisw functionality in action. Is it worth exploring?

rando14

OMG I just realized I have a huge neuro exam on Friday, the morning after the first day of the draft... *PUKES

Intro.gif

On this week of GAF OF THRONES: Will rando forsake his grades and education to observe BG's misery? Will he even give a shit because his team isnt drafting? Will Greg and Bionic ever have their destined ping pong match?!?! Find out, this Thursday!!

Striker

Boylhart and McShay are riding the Todd Gurley to NYG train hard.

He's jumped in a lot of mock's top ten recently, mostly going to the Jets or Falcons (also the Phins evidently like him a lot). With his ascension and with the possibility of someone like Shelton or Dupree getting picked earlier than expected, it will cause someone like White or Beasley to slide a bit.

BigAT

Boylhart and McShay are riding the Todd Gurley to NYG train hard.

He's jumped in a lot of mock's top ten recently, mostly going to the Jets or Falcons (also the Phins evidently like him a lot). With his ascension and with the possibility of someone like Shelton or Dupree getting picked earlier than expected, it will cause someone like White or Beasley to slide a bit.

Taking a running back, in the top 10, that would arguably be 3rd string (maybe even 4th to start) on the depth chart, sounds like a great move. Sign me up.

Edit: Forgot to add in "coming off ACL surgery".

Striker

Taking a running back, in the top 10, that would arguably be 3rd string (maybe even 4th to start) on the depth chart, sounds like a great move. Sign me up.
I initially read about it on BBI and they had a thread discussing it. Sadly, there's a lot of people on board for some reason. I don't get how people are okay with the current OL or defense and instead want yet another running back.

ampere

I don't generally have a problem with esports, but I find MOBAs really boring and uninteresting so I have no interest in watching them.

I've had fun watching Starcraft 2 matches at Blizzcon, but I don't regularly watch that either.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
It’s Over: The Chargers Are Done With San Diego

Got your checklist? The Chargers will move to LA unless we give the team a plan to subsidize the stadium with at least $500 million in public money without the risk involved in waiting for a real estate development to come together and it has to be fully approved much sooner than ever imagined. A vote will have to be called and approved before teams start officially vying for Los Angeles.

Or the mayor has to change course and renege on his pledge to let the people vote on a plan. Maybe send a letter to the NFL apologizing for taking so long with its billion dollars.

That’s just to make the Chargers happy.

Laugh out loud.

So it looks like the Chargers will share a stadium in LA with the Raiders.

Top Bottom