• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

White People dancing thread delivers.

3WyxKHb.gif

dat ass just pops out of nowhere

They'll grow up to be Patriots.

This is bordering on child abuse

i hope the niners dont draft armstead. i just get a bad vibe about him. have any oregon DL players had success in the NFL? i've heard the comparison between he and calais campbell but i don't see it aside from height. i'm not an expert on it, but don't you want shorter than 6'7 to play DE in a 3-4 defense?

with that said, i'm not sure who i would want. CB has become possibly our biggest need but then i wonder about the guys we have who haven't been given a chance to perform. maybe we have something there. i would go CB but i wouldn't reach. i don't know enough about college players to say so and so will be there and who would be a reach or not.

Draxal

i hope the niners dont draft armstead. i just get a bad vibe about him. have any oregon DL players had success in the NFL? i've heard the comparison between he and calais campbell but i don't see it aside from height. i'm not an expert on it, but don't you want shorter than 6'7 to play DE in a 3-4 defense?

with that said, i'm not sure who i would want. CB has become possibly our biggest need but then i wonder about the guys we have who haven't been given a chance to perform. maybe we have something there. i would go CB but i wouldn't reach. i don't know enough about college players to say so and so will be there and who would be a reach or not.

Ngata, Byrd and Unger. Not nearly as good as it should have been considered Oregon's history for this century in football.

I don't like to pile on the cat (he's been through a lot of shit), but really no team deserved to get embarrassed more than the Raps.

When your mascot is a rapper, your GM cuts WWE promos, and your fanbase comes up with shitty slogans after a few years of being decent (when beforehand, the greatest moment in franchise history was the 2000 Dunk Contest) you gonna get clowned when you lose.

Top Bottom