• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Sanjuro

Pats GAF what do you think about the idea of us trading up this year to target a specific player? We have a pretty full roster and probably don't need all of our picks, maybe we should grab someone special. If Gurley falls low enough he might actually be a good pickup for us.

Who in the draft is special enough? We really don't have a glaring need at any particular position for the moment.

jbug617

Banned
Who in the draft is special enough? We really don't have a glaring need at any particular position for the moment.

I would take a chance if Dorial Green-Beckham falls to the Pats but I don't think Kraft will allow Bill to draft him. Other than that probably going to draft a OL or DT.

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 1m1 minute ago
Redskins GM Scot McCloughan says the team is exercising the 2016 option on QB Robert Griffin III.

ampere

Yeah I guess. We could use a really tall defender to take Browner's place

I would take a chance if Dorial Green-Beckham falls to the Pats but I don't think Kraft will allow Bill to draft him. Other than that probably going to draft a OL or DT.

I hope we stay far away from him...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Confrontation you see the Browns went out for dinner with Perriman last night or the night before? Your prediction is looking better by the second.

Also no way in hell do the Browns take Gurley with one of their two first round picks.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wow just saw that eSports stuff.

Honestly kudos to whoever coined the term eSports because that right there gets people talking more then anything else.

MechDX

Since my buddy bread is gone I can't afford to lose more friends so fine, #mechwasright

iE7HxBzGuJRKV.gif

Of course October 25th all friendships are gone. :(
0-7!!!!!

Confrontation you see the Browns went out for dinner with Perriman last night or the night before? Your prediction is looking better by the second.

Also no way in hell do the Browns take Gurley with one of their two first round picks.

Oh nice. My research might have paid off then. Or the Browns Front Office reads this forum or I'm secretly a scout for the Browns...

MechDX

Why do people bitch about draft pick spoilers via Twitter?

Just unfollow for a day those who post the picks early or don't get on Twitter. Spoiler culture is just dumb

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why do people bitch about draft pick spoilers via Twitter?

Just unfollow for a day those who post the picks early or don't get on Twitter. Spoiler culture is just dumb

Seriously its so stupid.

The only spoiler complaints I understand is when Chris Berman does a fucking tease and acts surprised about the pick when he already knew who it was. Otherwise just watch the draft and turn off your phone and you wouldn't have to worry about it.

Top Bottom