• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

gutshot

Bradford not wanting to go to Cleveland and not wanting to sign an extension there makes sense now, when he is the presumed starting QB for the Eagles.

But once the Eagles get Mariota, why would he want to stay on here as a backup? He would be asking to be traded then and if Cleveland wants him that bad, he will go there.

Malalaw

aGaiznV.png

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/593808693461970945

My sides. That's so good.

Browns aren't going to help Eagles get Mariota, if they want him they'll be paying a kings ransom to tenn.

Browns aren't thirsty for Mariota like Eagles, if he gets to 3-6 then we could see some movement from Browns.

No matter what with 10 picks I expect farmer to be a active trader again. Back and forward.

My predication on first pick is that we'll trade up from 12 to secure one of the wrs. If a guy like Dante fowler is available it might be him.

I wouldn't be surprised if we made 3 picks today.

Eagles gaf is going crazy with this trade stuff.

Edit: if the Eagles do get one of our picks, it'll me for more then just Bradford

cdyhybrid

Not gonna bother watching the draft. Whoever the Dolphins select is probably going to suck. Clippers vs Spurs will be far more entertaining than watching us pass on a future superstar in a need position for some bum (probably lineman) that won't be on the team in five years.

But we already know the Spurs are going to close it out.

Not gonna bother watching the draft. Whoever the Dolphins select is probably going to suck. Clippers vs Spurs will be far more entertaining than watching us pass on a future superstar in a need position for some bum (probably lineman) that won't be on the team in five years.

Are you doubting the selection of Dion Jordan?!

gutshot

Browns aren't going to help Eagles get Mariota, if they want him they'll be paying a kings ransom to tenn.

Browns aren't thirsty for Mariota like Eagles, if he gets to 3-6 then we could see some movement from Browns.

No matter what with 10 picks I expect farmer to be a active trader again. Back and forward.

My predication on first pick is that we'll trade up from 12 to secure one of the wrs. If a guy like Dante fowler is available it might be him.

I wouldn't be surprised if we made 3 picks today.

Eagles gaf is going crazy with this trade stuff.

I don't think Bradford will be involved in any deal that the Eagles make to get up to 2. I think they will get Mariota and then try to deal Bradford to the Browns. We know the Browns have interest in Bradford and, at that point, Bradford would want out so would likely welcome a chance to go to Cleveland and start.

giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif

UPDATE!!!!!!

NFL-GAF member and fellow Patriots Superfan Jbug617 has made the decision to give away a price to the highest scoring player in the Predict-The-Pick game! The overall winner will receive a 20$ gift card for either PSN or Xbox live!

You can't miss out on this opportunity to and show off how smart you are, and to win a grand prize!

So use the predict a pick machine on NFL.com and show us how it's done!

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/242

The password is Gronkislife (with a capital G).

giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif

Start the draft so this Shit can end please.

Also I have wings n pizza on the way. BG you coming over ?
Has technology evolved to the point were you can instantly send food via Skype? If not no, Ohio needs my enthusiasm.....and the city of Cleve needs my shirtless disrespect fighting skills.

Fox318

yeah I agree but you cant really expect young guys who become millionaires to not spend it on some dumb shit.

Yes you can.

Go up to them and show them pics of broke ass players in jail or David Harrison working McDonalds.

Get your money and save your money. Problem with most of these kids is that they all think that they should be Floyd Mayweather.

Respect

I look forward to NE 1st round selection of an injury risk prospect with "big upside if healthy"

Patriots have now picked up the fifth year options for both Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower. They'll be in New England for a while to come.

Glad they picked up Hightowers option, wonder why they didn't just wait on Jones.

Top Bottom