• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

I always assumed the Bradford to Browns stuff was bullshit. I mean, sure the Browns are a clownshoes organization, but no team in their right mind would buy that high into a guy right after he got snatched up by another organization.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I always assumed the Bradford to Browns stuff was bullshit. I mean, sure the Browns are a clownshoes organization, but no team in their right mind would buy that high into a guy right after he got snatched up by another organization.

Especially a guy who is making it plain as day hes not interested in signing an extension with your team.

There is seriously no way this happens.

effzee

Yes it sounds like BS but it was confirmed by multiple sources.

Wes

venison crêpe
I don't think we go for Bradford if he doesn't sign a contract beforehand.

To that end, I was wondering, do contract updates get automatically notified to the league?

QBs don't really like being traded to two teams like that, especially when the second team is Cleveland. Bradford to Browns is the lowest chance of happening among all of the rumors.

giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif

UPDATE!!!!!!

NFL-GAF member and fellow Patriots Superfan Jbug617 has made the decision to give away a price to the highest scoring player in the Predict-The-Pick game! The overall winner will receive a 20$ gift card for either PSN or Xbox live!

You can't miss out on this opportunity to and show off how smart you are, and to win a grand prize!

So use the predict a pick machine on NFL.com and show us how it's done!

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/242

The password is Gronkislife (with a capital G).

giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif

cdyhybrid

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 28s
The @Seahawks have the most picks in the 2015 NFL Draft with 11.

Five teams have just 6 picks (BUF, DET, MIA, NYJ, and SD)

Maybe the reason we haven't extended Russell yet is that we're trading up for Mariota.

MechDX

Maybe the reason we haven't extended Russell yet is that we're trading up for Mariota.

Dibs on Russell

ampere

Why? Jon Ryan is ready to step up when Pete calls him to. He's thrown a playoff TD, he's ready.

MechDX

Personnel man with a top-10 pick tells me his team is prepared to draft Randy Gregory tonight. "We're not going to let him get past us."--Rand Geitlin Twitter

Wes

venison crêpe
Eagles might have to pay a premium for #12!

Bucs want to move back in to the first round, want #19!

GRAB ALL THE PICKS FARMER!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif

UPDATE!!!!!!

NFL-GAF member and fellow Patriots Superfan Jbug617 has made the decision to give away a price to the highest scoring player in the Predict-The-Pick game! The overall winner will receive a 20$ gift card for either PSN or Xbox live!

You can't miss out on this opportunity to and show off how smart you are, and to win a grand prize!

So use the predict a pick machine on NFL.com and show us how it's done!

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/242

The password is Gronkislife (with a capital G).

giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif

cool. just signed up

Malalaw

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports Baylor's Bryce Petty is under consideration for the Saints in the first round. The team worked him out privately and believe he's the best passer in the draft. Per Rapoport, New Orleans could draft Petty and sit him for two years like the Packers did with Aaron Rodger

Now I am all for drafting the future and all, but I really hope they don't do that this early in the draft.

eznark

Banned
NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports Baylor's Bryce Petty is under consideration for the Saints in the first round. The team worked him out privately and believe he's the best passer in the draft. Per Rapoport, New Orleans could draft Petty and sit him for two years like the Packers did with Aaron Rodger

Smartest way to go.

Now I am all for drafting the future and all, but I really hope they don't do that this early in the draft.

aGaiznV.png

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/593808693461970945

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Not gonna bother watching the draft. Whoever the Dolphins select is probably going to suck. Clippers vs Spurs will be far more entertaining than watching us pass on a future superstar in a need position for some bum (probably lineman) that won't be on the team in five years.

Colasante

Patriots have now picked up the fifth year options for both Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower. They'll be in New England for a while to come.

Top Bottom