• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Tamanon

Banned
I think it'll be either Williams or Cooper personally. Williams isn't a terrible need, but he is the best player in the draft.

It's one reason I'm still shocked people only ever talk about Mariota/Winston, when they're both just decent-to-good QB options. Not worth the top 2 picks, IMO.

eznark

Banned
It would make sense except:

Dutch Patriot 26
MechDX 19
The_Darkest_Red 17
effzee 17
cajunator 14
gutshot 13
jakncoke 13
cdyhybrid 13
squicken 13
BlackGhost 12
ciaossu

It's not drawing anyone new in, it's just a second conversation between the same people.

Having paid zero attention to the draft, I forgot to check which kids are going to drop because of legal trouble and can't be arsed to go back and change my picks.

Shame on anyone who doesn't beat my score.

As usual I'll stick to this thread. I couldn't care less about the thread outside of here.

As for the draft, I have a feeling the Giants are going to swerve. Everyone is expecting offensive line but if Trae Waynes is there at 9, I have a feeling they'll grab him. Maybe I'm way off.

Graziano seems to think the team likes Erek Flowers more than Sherrf, too. Can't wait for tonight!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
As usual I'll stick to this thread. I couldn't care less about the thread outside of here.

As for the draft, I have a feeling the Giants are going to swerve. Everyone is expecting offensive line but if Trae Waynes is there at 9, I have a feeling they'll grab him. Maybe I'm way off.

Graziano seems to think the team likes Erek Flowers more than Sherrf, too. Can't wait for tonight!

Did you watch the Gruden/Mayock thing? Gruden summed up my feelings on the top cb's pretty well.

Here it is.

Looks like the Niners got a new black alt

CD2_4aqWAAEJkIj.png

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Can you summarize? I can't view it at work.

Basically, Waynes and Johnson won't/can't/don't tackle. Concerned about Peters for getting thrown off the team, but the most talented. That's from Gruden. Kiper recited some combine numbers and said they were "adequate" tacklers.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Am I understanding that this is the third official topic of the off season? Good grief people.

Anyway, I'm at a fuzzys taco in sugar land, and I'm pretty sure jadeveon clowney is having lunch with an entourage.

Colasante

Agent for LSU's La'el Collins trying to pull him from this draft allowing him time to clear his name then enter Supplemental Draft

This situation sucks for him if he's innocent. Hopefully he's able to pull out in time.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Am I understanding that this is the third official topic of the off season? Good grief people.

Anyway, I'm at a fuzzys taco in sugar land, and I'm pretty sure jadeveon clowney is having lunch with an entourage.

Kick him in the knee and run!

BigAT

You guys that are talking down on the other thread really need to consider how-

6. New York Jets
9. New York Giants

It will be interesting to see what the Jets do as they NEED a QB. Gino is absolute shit and I'm not sure is even on par with good high school quarterbacks. I cant take another season of watching him fumble and look stupid all over the field. Giants also need a QB but if we can get another Odell we can get by with Eli until he is done next year.

Yeah...you know what, I guess I'll be sticking to this thread.

Vacchiano just came out with his pick, he said Scherff (with the assumption that Cooper is off the board already). He has been pretty accurate in years past.

Draxal

Yeah, I think they like Peat more then Sherrff as well, they just don't think that mauler is it worth it that high (still picked Swerf in my mock as well).

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Kick him in the knee and run!

Yea no.

Asked one of the guys he was with if that was Clooney and he said no. I'm skeptical, how many 6'5"+ black guys running around with dreads, and chin beard and are fucking huge. His biceps were about the size of my thighs.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Yea no.

Asked one of the guys he was with if that was Clooney and he said no. I'm skeptical, how many 6'5"+ black guys running around with dreads, and chin beard and are fucking huge. His biceps were about the size of my thighs.

Well clooney is a white guy.

effzee

Schefter reporting Browns out on Mariota/won't be getting him because they either don't have enough to give up or not willing.

Browns should now take Bradford and be k with it.

Eagles would then be able to trade 2 #1s, in addition to the players previously mentioned, to get up to Tennessee pick.

eznark

Banned
Schefter reporting Browns out on Mariota/won't be getting him because they either don't have enough to give up or not willing.

Browns should now take Bradford and be k with it.

Eagles would then be able to trade 2 #1s, in addition to the players previously mentioned, to get up to Tennessee pick.

Weird how you think they should just do what you want them to do.

effzee

Weird how you think they should just do what you want them to do.

Only weird if you haven't been following all the reports of teams interested and what they are willing to give up.

Browns have been interested in Bradford the whole off season.

If they are out on Mariota I see it as one less hurdle for the Eagles to get to Mariota.

I'm still thinking Chip won't and Bradford is his guy moving forward but if Eagles are chasing, this is another domino falling in their favor.

beta_fuse

Only weird if you haven't been following all the reports of teams interested and what they are willing to give up.

If they are out on Mariota I see it as one less hurdle for the Eagles to get to Mariota.

I'm still thinking Chip won't and Bradford is his guy moving forward but if Eagles are chasing, this is another domino falling in their favor.

Hasn't it been said before that Bradford doesn't want to play in Cleveland? With a contract as big as his and the unwillingness to sign long term I doubt they drop a 1st round pick on him. Then again it has also been said before that this is the Browns we're talking about here.

effzee

Hasn't it been said before that Bradford doesn't want to play in Cleveland? With a contract as big as his and the unwillingness to sign long term I doubt they drop a 1st rounder on him. Then again it has also been said before that this is the Browns we're talking about here.

Well yeah that's what was said so I thought rumor of him to Browns was and should be dead.

But it keeps popping up so there might be some truth to it. And if they like Bradford, giving up #19 for him and retaining #12 is a lot more appealing than trading the farm for MM.

Only person I've seen flat out deny Bradford to Browns, and thus MM to Eagles, is Chris Mostenson. I also believe it's not happening but Mort is a lesser tier insider in my eyes. Schefter thinks differently and I tend to believe him more.

I just don't think Bradford is worth a 1st. I don't know why the Browns do it. He's injury prone and has never really looked good. I think he's the Eagles starter day 1.

Top Bottom