• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wow @ Rams picking Todd Gurley.

No way Melvin Gordon falls to the Lions at #23.
5Q2j5gS.png

We'll hopefully trade down with the Ravens or Cowboys and draft some offensive lineman. The added depth in the o-line won't hurt, I guess.

LJ11

I worry about him long term too, worry more about running behind that OL the first couple of years.

Masons a stud too, so Gurley wont be overworked. Doubling down on good d + run game.

LJ11

He really doesn't look that fast. Or if he is it's short burst speed.

He's got Lynch speed, good enough. He makes guys miss all day. Used on KR, took a few to the house. I like him a lot but he's not going to wow you off the bat. He's a grinder with some very good vision and make you miss stuff.

I can't believe, with a really good WR still on the board, you go for a position that we don't have a need for, and that you can find quality in late rounds.

Being a Rams fan...

Godslay

Banned
He's got Lynch speed, good enough. He makes guys miss all day. Used on KR, took a few to the house. I like him a lot but he's not going to wow you off the bat. He's a grinder with some very good vision and make you miss stuff.

Mayock was saying Olympic level speed. Maybe his comparison was off.

Reggie and Del Rio quotes about Cooper:

Del Rio says coaches and scouts loved Cooper
McKenzie says Raiders didn't get any trade offers while they were on the clock
McKenzie says picking Cooper "was about the player and not the position."
McKenzie says he never heard any negatives on Cooper; "he can run routes with his eyes closed."
Del Rio says Cooper is "polished" and admits it's weird to say that about a draft pick

squicken

Kind of lost in all this is how do the Eagles sell their QBs to their fans when everyone knows that Chip offered the farm for MM. Might as well start the boos right now

Top Bottom