• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

cdyhybrid

Snes is having a meltdown over Zelda U delay.

Poor snes.

Edit: He also smells.

J6dEpk7.png

charles johnson @randywattson · 41m 41 minutes ago
If I was a corner I would defiantly want to play on the panthers defense. Bad choice. Dline get cats paid over here ask Mike Mitchell & Cap

fb3a22f5a1cd2a46cd8eb298d666cdf7a11d8937e8e9adff8e937eb1922e553a.jpg

Bread

Banned
First of all, how dare you.

You are questioning my mortality and the effectiveness of the cause that I started singlehandedly? Where the fuck were you 11 years ago when the majority of posters here admired that filthy organization and many were even fans! It was a darker time than you can imagine. It was openly accepted for people to be fans of the Patriots (imagine a world where you were allowed to walk around with a OBL t-shirt and not have to worry about getting the shit kicked out of you, it was just like that). People like Ninja were the norm and not the exception. I was the first to voice the truth about the Pats. Of course like all people who were ahead of their time I was not well received. It took years for my opinion to be taken seriously. It was only recently that this became the majority opinion of this board. Think about that for a second. 10 years ago Gata might have been accepted as a serious poster instead of the dirty brown water joke we know him to be today (ok maybe I picked the wrong guy to make my point).

This is not about me so don't try to throw this back at me. This is about you and your shitty franchise who couldn't even get 2 yards with the best back in the league in the biggest moment of their lives. Yes its true that it doesn't really matter because the Pats are cheating cunts and none of their wins can ever be legitimate in the eyes of any honest or reasonable person but it would have been far better for us to not have this conversation at all. Instead of you having lame arguments with the degenerates from euroland and shitsville (aka florida) that make up the Pats fanbase here, we could instead be laughing about how Tammy might have won the SB if he could only throw the ball 7 yards past the LOS. Instead your worthless team let them survive on dumpoff after dumpoff and were powerless to tackle the runners or get pressure on an old woman with the mobility of a Steelers defensive back.

Instead of trying to deflect blame you need to stand up and do the manly thing. Pee standing up like the rest of us and direct that hatred, loathing and righteous anger at your team. They had it in their hands. God set up them up and they choked against the Devil. So instead of whining to the rest of us and instead of making lame attempts to troll the Pats do something useful like calling into a talk radio show to talk about how you wish you had Andrew Luck for your qb. Or anyone over 5 feet tall who can actually see above his lineman instead. You could also curse and wish for all the bad things in the world to happen to your allegedly great defense, which allowed the Pats to dink and dunk their way back into the game with the same 3 plays. I know I would be burning my Steelers jerseys and sending several letters a day to the organization voicing my displeasure with the direction of the franchise and asking for immediate changes to be made.
I like your posts when they aren't completely dedicated towards shitting on me and my euro friends.

cdyhybrid

Human rights is a large part of my research. Understanding the difference between Civil and Common law is essential to understanding the different ways that human rights protection is offered in various countries.

Ah, that's cool. Thought you were just pretending to be European again.

Milchjon

I think we can all agree that German is most definitely the least odd and bizarre language of them all.

I once talked to someone about German. I kinda made fun of it ("...they don't call it the language of love for nothing!"), but she said people from where she was from (South America, don't remember exactly) love German and think someone talking in German sounds like they "know what they're talking about".

I once talked to someone about German. I kinda made fun of it ("...they don't call it the language of love for nothing!"), but she said people from where she was from (South America, don't remember exactly) love German and think someone talking in German sounds like they "know what they're talking about".

All I know is you all sound angry when speaking. Even the most sexual voice sounds angry to me in German.

Because of all the Nazis that fled down there.

I'm gonna go with she was hitting on you.

Milchjon

All I know is you all sound angry when speaking. Even the most sexual voice sounds angry to me in German.

I dunno, that's the stereotype, but that's because you mostly encounter German in historical/artsy/comedic environments, all of which play up the aggressive components.
I mean, it's no Danish or French or Italian, but it's also nowhere near as rough as Russian or Polish in my real life experiences.

germans are hot

Not as hot as our Northern Yuro neighbours :-(

I'm gonna go with she was hitting on you.

Nah, it was just some throwaway smalltalk.

RBH

First of all, how dare you.

You are questioning my mortality and the effectiveness of the cause that I started singlehandedly? Where the fuck were you 11 years ago when the majority of posters here admired that filthy organization and many were even fans! It was a darker time than you can imagine. It was openly accepted for people to be fans of the Patriots (imagine a world where you were allowed to walk around with a OBL t-shirt and not have to worry about getting the shit kicked out of you, it was just like that). People like Ninja were the norm and not the exception. I was the first to voice the truth about the Pats. Of course like all people who were ahead of their time I was not well received. It took years for my opinion to be taken seriously. It was only recently that this became the majority opinion of this board. Think about that for a second. 10 years ago Gata might have been accepted as a serious poster instead of the dirty brown water joke we know him to be today (ok maybe I picked the wrong guy to make my point).

This is not about me so don't try to throw this back at me. This is about you and your shitty franchise who couldn't even get 2 yards with the best back in the league in the biggest moment of their lives. Yes its true that it doesn't really matter because the Pats are cheating cunts and none of their wins can ever be legitimate in the eyes of any honest or reasonable person but it would have been far better for us to not have this conversation at all. Instead of you having lame arguments with the degenerates from euroland and shitsville (aka florida) that make up the Pats fanbase here, we could instead be laughing about how Tammy might have won the SB if he could only throw the ball 7 yards past the LOS. Instead your worthless team let them survive on dumpoff after dumpoff and were powerless to tackle the runners or get pressure on an old woman with the mobility of a Steelers defensive back.

Instead of trying to deflect blame you need to stand up and do the manly thing. Pee standing up like the rest of us and direct that hatred, loathing and righteous anger at your team. They had it in their hands. God set up them up and they choked against the Devil. So instead of whining to the rest of us and instead of making lame attempts to troll the Pats do something useful like calling into a talk radio show to talk about how you wish you had Andrew Luck for your qb. Or anyone over 5 feet tall who can actually see above his lineman instead. You could also curse and wish for all the bad things in the world to happen to your allegedly great defense, which allowed the Pats to dink and dunk their way back into the game with the same 3 plays. I know I would be burning my Steelers jerseys and sending several letters a day to the organization voicing my displeasure with the direction of the franchise and asking for immediate changes to be made.
This is amazing. :lol :lol

zychi

Banned
The worst written language must be Hungarian. Random keyboard mashing couldn't come up with anything near as horrible.

I also really dislike the sound of Turkish and Arabic.

But yeah, German isn't the prettiest of languages.

Edit:

:jnc

Same thing happened in the "Uncharted 4 is hiring more people" thread. I kept telling everyone it was going to be delayed into 2016

"NUH UH THATLL NEVER HAPPEN SONY WONT LET THAT HAPPEN XMAS LOL YOU STUPID"

One week later, guess what was delayed.

Nintendo can take as long of time as they want with Zelda, as long as its finished and not missing any dungeons like Wind Waker was. Just don't tease me with new videos until its close to release.

Milchjon

Did NFL Films die with the Sabols?

Seems like they're not really posting any new content anymore.

I don't think they even did one of their awesome season recaps this year.

Fucking bummer.

Top Bottom