• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Also, you all should listen to me and Jabee. We were right from day1!!!

2qiixJy.jpg

sorry Jabee, would've added you too but the syllables wouldn't have worked

The one nice thing about the Pats' tradition of cheating is that there's not really any need for an asterisk next to their name in the record books.

Because the franchise name itself is synonymous with fraudulent results!

One of these days I'm going to wake up and all Brady's SB are going to be stripped just like his manhood when Gisele wears the strap on and uses on him.

ampere

One of these days I'm going to wake up and all Brady's SB are going to be stripped just like his manhood when Gisele wears the strap on and uses on him.

So we are shaming sexual fetishes now? smh

If Tom likes Gisele to do that, by god and country he shall be penetrated as he pleases.

effzee

espn will never attack tom terrific or the seachickens. they both just automatically get a pass for any issues

Meh ESPN is always under attack for some agenda or another.

Back during the 2 week lead up to the SB when this new dominated their coverage all day every day some people were complaining that its a non story which ESPN is blowing up to make into a controversy.

Hell back then the local nonESPN radio guys were saying this is so stupid but ESPN thrives on this and its a self manufactured story.

I've always said ESPN only cares about ratings. They don't care if some of the most popular players/teams are torn down so long as they can be there front and center to exploit for ratings.

Yes Jerry. YES

Damnnit! He won't make it out of Dallas.

Cmon Chip you lost out on McCourty, Maclin, and then Mariota (MMM). Let's get this dude here!

MechDX

Tiger Safari in Tuttle, OK was hit by the storm. Wild animals have escaped. Do NOT leave your homes. #BREAKING @kfor--Twitter

Scary ass Shit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Poor gotor in some serious denial about the end of the Pats franchise.

It's okay little buddy, we'll get you through this.

#gotorstrong
#fuckthepats
#incestiswrong
#helpbionicsabusedchild

You're a true hero. I would be honored to buy you a beer.

i had a few london beers when i was there. wasn't impressed. the only good one was kronenbourg 1664 and even then it was just kind of whatever. i'm not a beer expert or enthusiast but i also had a Fullers (i think thats what it was called, fullers londons finest or something) beer and it was fucking trash

Top Bottom