• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
No trades you fuck

This is what I meant when I said most of PatriotsGAF is cool.

On NFL Network right now: New Orleans Saints vs. San Francisco 49ers 2012 divisional playoff game.

Drew Brees threw a pick to Dashon Goldston, San Francisco responded with a Alex Smith to Michael Crabtree touchdown. 41 seconds in the first quarter, 49ers up 14-0.

Milchjon

How could you be unprepared after 2 months of studying all the time?

You are either not cut out for whatever you are doing or you are horribly unproductive in how you study.

A bit of the former, a lot of the latter. And of course I didn't spend 2 months on one subject, lots of different shit.

Key problem besides inefficiency is me taking on about 150% of the suggested workload for a semester, all while working a not insubstantial amount of time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
New Orleans just fumbled on the kickoff return, 49ers recover the ball at the 12 yard line.

Camera pans to Coach Harbaugh looking at his playbook.

3 first quarter turnovers commited by the Saints.

Bread

Banned
On NFL Network right now: New Orleans Saints vs. San Francisco 49ers 2012 divisional playoff game.

Drew Brees threw a pick to Dashon Goldston, San Francisco responded with a Alex Smith to Michael Crabtree touchdown. 41 seconds in the first quarter, 49ers up 14-0.
Spoiler alert: the Niners win

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is what I meant when I said most of PatriotsGAF is cool.

That game was nuts.

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah, incorporating trades would cause havoc in our mock draft.

We can barely get through it as is.

fucking eh aint that the truth. would be nice to do a full 7 round mock some year but you guys are basic tourists and can barely get out of bed and spell your name let alone even do a 2 round mock

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Passing it the right way....

...kind of like how Matthew Stafford helped Golden Tate elevate his game to career statistics and the Pro Bowl which never happened under Wilson.

Shame Russell could only help Golden Tate win a Super Bowl which has never happened under Stafford. :(

I think it's possible to do a 2 round mock, we'd probably have to start soon though lol.

It's not.

I've tried 3 years in a row, Interest always dies out 3-4 picks into the 2nd round.

Dutch Man, if you're going to do the mock you have to get it organized and started,. These assholes take forever to do everything you need time.

New Orleans just fumbled on the kickoff return, 49ers recover the ball at the 12 yard line.

Camera pans to Coach Harbaugh looking at his playbook.

3 first quarter turnovers commited by the Saints.

111122-Wilfred-Mott-crying-gif-Imgur-dXok.gif

jakncoke

Banned
probably making more money than I am

It'll be nearly 20 but money doesnt matter

So different issue my mom told me not to get into it but it fucking bothers me, This kid has to deal with his like 17 year old asshole brother and pretty sure his mother isnt feeding him right and wont let him eat anywhere else because he is 13 and only 70 and looks malnourished i wanna start a fucking war.

eznark

Banned
It'll be nearly 20 but money doesnt matter

So different issue my mom told me not to get into it but it fucking bothers me, This kid has to deal with his like 17 year old asshole brother and pretty sure his mother isnt feeding him right and wont let him eat anywhere else because he is 13 and only 70 and looks malnourished i wanna start a fucking war.

Your mom moderates your posts?

jakncoke

Banned
Your mom moderates your posts?

No you fucking dick. and you know this, dunno why your're trying to make a joke of this . This is shit. Its 75% chance of abuse and endangerment. My mom wants to let them figure it out, fuck that shit. Fuck it ez. i'll just play nfs most wanted and drink beer for the next couple hours instead of speaking/texting my mind

eznark

Banned
No you fucking dick. and you know this, dunno why your're trying to make a joke of this . This is shit. Its 75% chance of abuse and endangerment. My mom wants to let them figure it out, fuck that shit. Fuck it ez. i'll just play nfs most wanted and drink beer for the next couple hours instead of speaking/texting my mind

Back on the path to enlightenment

Top Bottom