• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

vZvod7H.gif

I'm going to watch the epilogue scene
inside the Stanford torus
at least a dozen times.

Bread

Banned
I'd like to announce that #breadstream industries has acquired BGstream for the price of one Browns Trent Truck uniform. #BS has seen the potential of BGstream and cannot wait to collaborate on some fantastic content as soon as BG gets his disrespectful bitch ass back onto the XBone.

lol Bread saw that the youngblood BG was talented and hungry and decided to cut that check before Breadstream was made a thing of the past.

Quad-Unit wins again.

Pls stream?
I'm streaming for a bit
http://www.twitch.tv/bg38/
I'd like to announce that #breadstream industries has acquired BGstream for the price of one Browns Trent Truck uniform. #BS has seen the potential of BGstream and cannot wait to collaborate on some fantastic content as soon as BG gets his disrespectful bitch ass back onto the XBone.
:/

We can play halo soon

That Trent truck uniform bouta look good though!

cajunator

Banned
It is making it too her right now that is my problem. I keep missing platforms. And I smell crawfish boiling right now. That seasoning is in the air and it smells so good I want to cry.

I would say greatest smell ever but theres even better ones. Pretty top tier though. Crawfish/crab boil smell is heaven sent.

Top Bottom