• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

BG's disrespectful ass lying about Cleveland on this stream

Brady playing pickup basketball with the greatest.

CBN-nWSWcAAgl8h.jpg

Why'd you have to go and do that?

bionic just bought his computer and now he's punched a hole in it.

So for those that have gotten to the Healer's Church Workshop, I came across an awesome little hidden area. It takes a bit of balls to jump down to it but boy is it worth it. Here's a video I took of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Qst-hgXGs

I was panning the camera around until I noticed the door in question. The note right at the jump point helped! You'll get a trophy and a nice bit of lore to add to the story.

RBH

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=157899151

According to the details of this momentous plan, shared under strict confidence with Digital Music News, YouTube has agreed to stop showing free music videos entirely if Spotify agrees to close its free access tier at the same time. The unilateral move will make listening to free music far more difficult for casual music fans, and millions of Spotify and YouTube listeners will be shocked to find free streaming music completely shut off, effective next Wednesday.

Fuck this shit.

Edit: Looks like it's a April Fools Joke. Whew.

Furyous

Brady playing pickup basketball with the greatest.

CBN-nWSWcAAgl8h.jpg

What happened to Tom Brady? He looks skinny as shit. Fuck Cheese Eyes as a staff, record label, and a motherfucking crew. Jorn is single the biggest asshole on and off the court in the history of sports. Jorn is a home wrecking hussie, in my unbiased opinion. Yes, this is my opinion and fuck him.

---

Thank god that youtube rumor was false otherwise the RIAA had a helluva fight on their hands moving forward...

Its meh. Its pretty looking for a console game, but its just a generic shooter. Mp was fun, but theres no one online anymore

I love the setting so that helps, only KZ2 was a really great shooter but I still enjoyed 1 and 3, shame they weren't able to recreate KZ2 online though, I don't really play online games but I spent a ton of hours on that one.

MRSA

Banned
Is Killzone 4 still a pretty game or did the nerds start hating on it? I just starting playing it and damn it looks so good.

Its more of a tech demo than anything, doesn't do anything new. It was enjoyable for me, I traded it in as soon as I was done. MP though was great if people played it how it was supposed to play.

Top Bottom